Wednesday, November 2, 2016

It's Fall at Dee's home in Southern California

Where have I been and the answer would be very busy!
So yesterday when I went to my rug hooking group I was content to be back to my wonderful normal routines.
After primitive rug hooking group I stopped at Dee's home for a quick visit.It had been awhile.
I really love going to Dee's it's a comfy happy feeling beautiful home. The best part is a very special person with a kind sweet heart that lives there! I have always loved reading and hearing life stories.  Sitting with Dee and hearing about her pioneer Julian relatives was so interesting.It seems to me that if you take the time everyone has a story that is unique to them.So Dee and I got caught up on what's been happening in our lives.








































As I left I saw her cute skeleton
My girls
 The girls busy eating left over pumpkin







This is one of the places I have been 









8 comments:

Saundra said...

Always enjoy visiting Dee's house and garden with you. Glad to have ya back.

Rugs and Pugs said...

I always love your visits to Dee's house.
We want to hear more about your Hawaii trip!!!
Happy November.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Mary A said...

Dee's house is so inspirational! Thanks for taking us along! Love her gardening style: cottagey but with a nod towards the drought! Your girls look healthy.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

another wonderful visit to sweet Dee's home for you....and us! thank you for taking us along with you ~ please give Dee a kiss & hug from me, tell her I miss her letters!
:)
L

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi gals, I will give Dee your message Lori. I can hear my chickens doing their yodel song for laying eggs and yet they are just noisy gals!
I haven't downloaded all the pics of Hawaii so I will blog about that soon.
The chickens take up alot of time lol. I feel like I have a bunch of noisy babies lol!
They are such drama gals. Whenever I leave Dee's home I get a bag of goodies. I got the cutest doll and a cute angel she made.
Have a fun weekend everyone, hugs cheri

Dog Trot Farm said...

A trip to Hawaii, how exciting...always enjoy "our" visit to Dee's beautiful home, so many wonderful things to look at...such a talented lady...

Mary A said...

Do you have any pictures of Dee's house at Christmas?? I bet it's lovely...

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Mary there are some pictures from last year you might check out on my blog. It is a magical home and always fun to see Dee.