Thursday, September 8, 2016

Primitive Rug hooking at the San Diego Quilt Show

Rug Hooking 













First of all I have been so busy with getting our travel trailer ready for Labor Day.We had so much to do before we left for Santee Lakes.
Finally the trailer was stocked for Labor Day weekend.It was like stocking a little apartment.We had a great time unfortunately I couldn't be at two places at once so I missed the San Diego Quilt Show.

 Michele took pictures for me of the hooked rugs and I think they were enjoyed by all! Hopefully they will have another exhibit next year. I was able to post pictures from my iPad to Facebook. But unfortunately I am not sure how to post them from my iPad to my blog post.I will post more rugs this weekend with my first trip camping, Hugs Cheri
All my blogger friends I will get caught up with your lives this week I promise !







.                                                             and still more rugs
































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

acorn hollow said...

great rugs
Cathy

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a great display!!! Too bad you had to miss the show, but at least you got to be a happy camper.
I can't figure out how to post pictures from my iPad either :( Maybe one of these days...sigh.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Saundra said...

Wonderful rug show. Thank you and thanks to your friend. Have fun camping.

Farm Girl said...

What a fun show and I love all of those rugs. They all look so nice.
What fun to be getting a travel trailer ready for a trip.
I miss that part of my life. Though I think every where around here is burned up.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Gals, I sure had a relaxing time camping. It was so much fun. The best part since our trailer is parked next to our patio I can go outside at night and hook in quiet.
Were going again in November and December.
I am sorry farm girl you had the wildfires around you.
Wildfires are awful. Hugs cheri