Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Off to see the wizard

This is a quick little post.  I'm back , Well everything has settled down in my life as much as it can in life.  We had a nice 4th of July enjoyed the Crest parade. I got refreshed with rug hooking with a freebie from Cheri Payne.Hubby got his trains running and my grandson was just was over the moon.Little Jack loves trains!
I hooked it all weekend and finished it. I love it. Sometimes you can get a little blocked with a rug you are working on . It starts to become annoying so this little hooked rug was much like everyday life sometimes you just need a simple happy project to restart your smile.
Now I am off to cataract surgery maybe it will improve my rughooking Lol
I still can't do points well.Hugs Cheri

7 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I will be praying for you. It will be amazing as soon as you open your new eyes!

Saundra said...

I think you did a great job. My girlfriend just had her second eye surgery done today. She wasn't nearly as scared this time since the first eye went so well. Am sure you're going to do fine and will have better vision than me after it is done.

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a fun little rug, Cheri.
Everyone says it's amazing after cataract surgery.
Hugs :)
Lauren

acorn hollow said...

Good luck on your surgery. I think your star points are great. I get so blocked now I think I have lost my mojo but I will keep on hooking.
Cathy

Gayle said...

I love the slight variations in colors that you used on this - looks great!

Mary A said...

So glad you're back, Cheri! Working with fiber does recharge my batteries that's for sure. Your hooked flag is fabulous! So cute and your stars are pure folk art! Love it!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi gals I can see!! 20/20 in my right eye and the second surgery in two weeks. Everyone was so kind. From the Doctor to the nurses everyone was just so nice. Thanks all of you for all your encouragement.
The second day was amazing!!! I could see brighter colors.
Hugs cheri