Monday, February 8, 2016

Cheri Payne Class


                                                                          Hearts

                                                         

                                            Saturday was a relaxing day of working away
                                                   on our little Love Bowl Fillers

                                         Cheri doesn't teach classes very often because she's so busy
                                          so this was a delight. Enjoy the pics of what the ladies worked on


                                            I caught a lady from the first class as she left


                                                                 


                                                             

                                                                        Teaching away


                                                    Susie jumped in to show a stitch
                                                                                










 
                                                                       Cheri


                                                                              yummy








                                               I loved this pin cushion but it was not needed
                                               No freezer paper!













                                                     


                                               One lady got three fronts of the pillows done
                                                         
           






                                                 


                                               I am painting these metal bed rails yellow
                                             

                                                   Oh I also have lost followers so just a reminder
                                                  you have to sign up with google to follow my blog.
                                                 Then sign up again on my blog.I know it's a pain.Sorry
                                                 

                                              I am off to work in my garden it's a beautiful day!
                                                                        hugs Cheri









10 comments:

Julia said...

Hi Cheri, those little applique hearts are just so cute. It must have been fun seeing everyone own creativity even though they were all working with similar patterns. That's what I love seeing , how everyone does unique work.

It's cold today outside but at least we don't have the snow storms our neighbours are having in the neighbouring province. We have still a lot of snow on the ground and the wind is blowing so it makes it feel colder. It would be awesome to work in my gardens but it will have to wait till Spring.

I made some Oatcakes cookies and I'm brewing some tea before I go to feed my calves.
I hope that you have fun making things grow.
Hugs,
JB

Farm Girl said...

Wow so glad you took pictures! What a fun class. Every thing looks so pretty and green at your house.
Your rose is lovely and I like that metal bed frame you are painting.
Have a wonderful week!

TheCrankyCrow said...

The heart bowl fillers are so pretty! Each one so very unique!! Garden? Now you have me feeling wistful....and wishful... We are covered in white stuff and more is falling now. Enjoy your temperate climate! Have a great new week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a fun class.
LOVE your flower "bed".
Hugs :)
Lauren

Saundra said...

Is that you in the stripe top? If so you're a cutie patutie. Great stitcheries are happening there. Thanks for sharing.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Everybody , what a busy day worked in the yard then I was busy all day. No Saundra that Cheri is Cheri Payne we spell our names
the same lol. A latest picture of me is the post when I went hiking in Crest with Jack and Maulie.I also like how everyone does their hearts a little different.
It is in the high 70's it could be 80's . I am short purple tinted glasses and a smile on my face.I was busy helping Janet and creating a mess.
Lauren I love to paint stuff in my garden so I thought I would go for it and paint a old bed.
Robin you will busy having fun in a green garden when our short spring is over and summer is here!
Julia oatmeal cookies sound yummy. Have a great week, hugs cheri

acorn hollow said...

I have lost a lot of followers also. It looks like a wonderful class!
Cathy

Larkrise garden girl said...

I know it is upsetting seeing the followers numbers go down☹️
It was a fun class Cathy!

Karen said...

Lucky you to get to do the heart class with Cheri!

Larkrise garden girl said...

I know Karen it was so much fun!