Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth

 Wishing all my Blogging friends a wonderful Christmas!!

  Hubby is busy watching football. I have a wonderful fire going this Christmas Eve. I quickly went around the house taking pictures of my little home.Time to finish wrapping.
                                                       I never did get the third wise man


I didn't decorate as much this year. But I am enjoying it just the same.As my friends say Jesus is the reason for the Season!
Here are some quick pictures of my world, hugs Cheri






Quilts


Looking out my porch Christmas Eve
While watching the events of the San Bernardino shootings happening live on the 
T.V. this month Dee called me in shock at what was happening. It was so sad and senseless. When I saw her at her home last week she handed me the needle felt pin keep ornament. 

.
She simply said there was nothing she could do as she watched the T.V so she made the little heart and gave it to me when I saw her.It is a very special pin keep.


I have no idea what those words say on the plates


This is little Jack and my garden railroad
were under construction







Hubby collects Antique American Flyer trains


 A quick look inside his train room







Little Jack always says Grandpa needs to share LOl!!

Boys and their toys but I admit I love trains too.

Peace on Earth


13 comments:

Saundra said...

Merry Christmas Cheri, and I wish peace on earth as well. Your hubby has a train collection most men would be envious of.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Merry, merry Christmas. I hope it is your best ever.
Your house looks beautiful.
LOVE your train garden and hubby's train collection is amazing!
Christmas blessings and hugs :)
Lauren

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Gals that is just one wall of trains. He has a couple hundred of trains he has collected . We started collecting about 27 years ago. merry Christmas !!

Julia said...

I'm late commenting Cheri but I want to wish you Merry Christmas even though it's Boxing Day. It has been a very busy day Christmas Day with a house full of family.
Thanks for taking us on a little tour of your charming home. I love your Christmas decor.
Wow, that's an amazing train collection you hubby has acquired over the years.

Wishing you and yours, Good Health, Peace, Love, Joy and Contentment.
Warm Hugs,
JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Thanks Julia ,Boxing DAy I need to look that up. I bet you are so busy . Hugs and wishes for a wonderful new year!

acorn hollow said...

you have a lovely home filled with wonderful treasures. I am late getting around.
Happy New Year.
Cathy

Linda said...

Even though its after christmas I wish you a very blessed New Year Love your Quilts and Hooked Rugs The Trains are wonderful linda m

Larkrise garden girl said...

Thank you Linda, hugs cheri

Dog Trot Farm said...

That is quite a train collection!!...Happy New Year to you and yours...wishing you health, happiness, and blessings...

Kim said...

Your pictures look so pretty. I hope you had a great Christmas and now, one hour away - a very Happy New Year.

marguerittechiffons said...

I love your blog.
Bonne année.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Thanks everybody for all your nice comments! I hope everybody has a great new year! Hugs cheri

Earlene L. said...

Great Decor!!!! And your yard is awsome!