Sunday, December 7, 2014

Wet Disneyland and Mekenna my hooking partner




Mekenna helping me hook my Santa Claws rug






                                                  Ferris Wheel at California Adventure












This is the long line to the popular cars ride 




 Sunday hubby and I got up bright and early at six and drove up to Disneyland.






Beautiful car  



We met up with my daughters family and spent the day with little Jack . Then because
they were staying another day I was the designated dog sitter at their house.Lucky me!
I was dropped off at her home and hubby drove home to our house.


                                                             

                                                This is Cadillac range at the cars ride
                                      It's made to look like the back fins of Cadillacs














                                                               This lady had a great voice






















New Orleans square



                                                    Since I was going to be at Megan's for the day
                                       I brought my rug hooking.No interruptions except for
                                                     Mekenna!
                                                                           









6 comments:

Saundra said...

Oh but it has been many years since living in CA and taking my then young son to Disneyland.

Your Santa Claws rug is growing, good for you.

Saundra

Larkrise garden girl said...

Disneyland is so big with the new park. You would not recgnize the entrance at all! It is so confusing just trying to find the entrance. I like California adventure but going there is like having to go to two parks in one day !

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Cheri,
Love your rug with Mekenna! Does he/she know it is a cat, I wonder?
Also loved seeing your pics of Disney! My hubby and I are going tomorrow and look forward to all the decorations!! We are celebrating his birthday so it should be fun!
Have a great week!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

Larkrise garden girl said...

Have fun and don't be shocked at how crowded it is . I loved the decorations! Have a happy hubby birthday!

Bee Lady said...

I can't believe you can just get in the car and drive to Disneyland! How fun. I've never been but it looks like a fun vacation, if I could stand the crowd! I can't imagine a day to do nothing but a craft, with no interruptions! Nice.

Cindy Bee

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cindy Bee , it's a couple of hours to Disneyland but well worth it. I did have a nice day with no interruptions !
Have a merry Christmas