Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas is almost here!


                                                                 Donna's chicken table runner










I would like to say to all my blogger friends how much I have enjoyed blogging about my simple life in Crest. I have really enjoyed all the nice comments and good thoughts that all my blogger friends have shared with me over this past year. This is going to be my final blog of the year so I can get all my projects done before Christmas! I am trying to sew some small knit bags. I know this sounds crazy I like to quilt but I don't like sewing.There is something about sewing patterns I tend to over think what I am making.
This Christmas season I am behind as usual, I'll be back in January sharing what my friends have been up to.I hope you have a blessed Christmas and really appreciate what the Christmas season is really about. I just want to say I  am so blessed by the many friends I know who are truly wonderful people.Every day they show me examples of how to be truly good people and face adversity with a calm spirit.
 Hugs cheri


                                                                           Antiques







Love  







Punch needle by a friend of Stephanie




Excellent work














Stephanie of course 




The Country loft trees





I love this quilt pattern






Knitted by Janice










What a beautiful display at the Country loft so cozy
















                                                                         Another quilt class























      








Morris and Maulie playing and
 wishing you a Merry Christmas 


















13 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you have the Merriest of Christmas'
Hugs from Kim (and Millie)

Shirlee said...

What absolutely gorgeous photos! I had to do a double take at those cross stitched pinkeeps as the 1783 one has my initials on it ... lol! I know exactly what you mean about sewing. I could quilt all the livelong day but sewing is not enjoyable for me at all. I wish you a very happy & blessed Christmas!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Shirlee, I am glad you liked the pin keeps I thought they were great too . Have a Merry Christmas!

Saundra said...

Hope you have elves who show up at night to take a few stitches for you and the projects are finished in a flash.

Always enjoy your posts and you'll be a welcomed guest on my side bar when you come back. Merry Christmas.

Saundra

Rugs and Pugs said...

So many beautiful pictures.
Merry Christmas!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Larkrise garden girl said...

Merry Christmas Lauren and Saundra, hugs cheri
I sure wish I had some elves to help me.

Dog Trot Farm said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and the a Happy New Year!!! Sending blessings from Maine, Julie...

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julie, have a wonderful Christmas!hugs cheri

Julia said...

Hi Cheri, your last post of the year is jam packed with beauty. Such beautiful work.
I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas with your family.

I always enjoy reading your posts as they are so gentle and loving in an unhurried way. I loike that as my life is just to busy and hurried.

May you and your love ones have the Best Christmas ever.
Hugs,
JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia, I love reading about your Life. It is a world of purpose and value. I am always amazed at how much you accomplish.
My life is hectic and hard at times and yet I try to see beauty in what others create. I sure wish I could accomplish more. Julia have a wonderful Christmas and know the story of your life makes all of us greatful there are people like you in this world. Hugs cheri

Kezzie said...

Oh how beautiful are your creations! I am truly impressed with the craftsmanship! x

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Kezzie, I wish I could say I did all the beautiful work. My friends talents are amazing . Hugs cheri

Lisa said...

Such an inspirational post! Someday I want to learn hooking.