Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Primitive rug hooking at the Country Loft

                                                 
All right I am a little tired today.Last week I went on a yarn crawl where you go from one knit shop after another.I even went to the mountain town of Julian to see a knit shop that was on the crawl. Then this Monday hubby and I went to Disneyland so I think the whale yawn is exactly how I feel today. I went to rug hooking on Tuesday and then did my grocery shopping yesterday. I feel like I have been on the go alot this week  I thought ahead and bought the best shoes in the world Sketchers for walking my feet didn't even hurt at Disneyland and we walked all over the place. For some crazy reason my whole body hurts today it must be because of all the jerky rides at the park.I'll download pictures of Disneyland on Saturday when I get caught up.Hugs Cheri
                                                                         Story book land


                                                                   Country Loft




                                                         

                                                                  I liked these signs


                                                            This is a cute quilt to make!
 This is a quick post of my last visit with our rug hooking group.We had just a few ladies since Michele and her mom are back east I think in Pennsylvania. Enjoy the Country Loft goodies.


Pam is working away on her house




Donna experiment



 cute bag to make





Love this small quilt




 Jan made a sheep too !





The Country loft is such a friendly shop






I love the fall at Disneyland







Disneyland Pumpkins

9 comments:

acorn hollow said...

you have been busy but a very fun busy. Disney land looks like fun in the fall.
Cathy

Saundra said...

It's always fund to see what is going on at the Country Loft. That was a very nice looking quilt, and agree with your previous post of still loving your hooked piece from a few years ago. It is so naïve and love the quirky uneven bottom. It is wonderful.

Saundra

Bee Lady said...

I am ALWAYS tired! It seems I never sleep through the night anymore. And my body would hurt too if I rode on all those jerky rides, but it totally would be worth it! As always, I love all of your crafty rugs and projects.

Cindy Bee

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cindy. bee it was totally worth it !
Lol

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Saundra I am so enjoying your trip you took!
My Halloween rug cracks me up I just couldn't get it even and then I liked making it have depth . Who says rugs have to be square 😊

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cathy there are less people in the fall and Halloween decorations are out so it looks festive. It was fun. Hugs cheri

Julia said...

No wonder you're tired. You've been going non stop. Disney sounds like fun in the Fall and I bet any time of the year.

I love the Halloween pumpkins decorations on the hill. It makes me want to decorate for halloween but I been super busy these last couple of weeks, so much so that I caught a bad cold by getting myself so run down.

The Country Loft has lots to see and buy but I like how you hook your rugs and you have a distinct style designs that's your own.

Hugs,
JB



Larkrise garden girl said...

Have a teaspoon of honey it will help! Julia I hope you feel better quickly , hugs CHeri

Farm Girl said...

Wow what cute rugs and that quilt is amazing. I have never been to Disneyland in the fall.
It looks wonderful.