Sunday, June 1, 2014

Little Jack turns three at Disneyland

                                                       


Mad hatter




Disneyland what can I say from the time we arrived just getting into the Disneyland parking lot your in a continual line of people.
 Then the line continues as your getting your parking space. You get out of your car rush to the people movers and wait in long lines to get to Disneyland on the people movers.Now the rush to get in line for security  which is confusing since the lines are not lines but spreading lines with people not knowing they're in a line for security and not tickets.We get thru security and there it is the promised land Disneyland and the line to get into it is so close I can smell the popcorn. We're in finally and oh yes you guessed it the line at the restroom.

I guess summer has arrived at Disneyland and of course there were the additional high school grad students all over the place. I guess that's why there were so many people on a Wednesday.  My pictures do not do  justice to the amount of people at Disneyland. Besides my little vent it still is a wonderful place but I really think they should limit how many people they cram in the park.
It was fun seeing Disneyland thru little Jacks eyes.He was in awe all day and seeing his happiness was priceless.
Little Jack had a great time and he loves Disneyland. Here are some quick pics of Disneyland.It was a happy family day we shared with my daughters family and I will always remember seeing how excited that little guy was all day.It was his special day. When I think of my daughter spending a month in the hospital in premature labor and how  we waited day by day waiting for little Jacks lungs to get more developed so
she could deliver him. Then Jack and her both in intensive care I am in awe!
It's hard to believe seeing him now.We are blessed.Hugs cheri

                                                                         Jungle cruise




 
Snow white Megan said he was star struck!



We were on the railroad my favorite ride first thing in the morning


Little Jack was looking at puppets with Grandpa Jack




 Seeing Mom and Dad


The beginning of the parade 
Great drummers!

People 





Aladdin dancers were really good! 





I loved the music

It was a fun day and I realize how much I love living in Crest . I could never live in L.A.
I especially enjoyed the Lincoln exhibit  it was sad there were not that many people at it.
Oh I almost forgot I saw the tail end of a snake in my yard. I guess its Summer!
Rug hooking group is Tuesday and more pics of  rug hooking next week!

8 comments:

Bee Lady said...

Oh my gosh...I just told my sister that we'd go with her to Disney next year. Looking at all those people, I want to back out. But we backed out last year! ACK! I agree...they should limit the people. I'll spend all of my time in the restroom line.

Now, did you see the movie "Saving Mr. Banks?" It's a great movie. And rent Mary Poppins while you're at it. You just feel so good watching it again as an adult. I loved them both. And after watching them my husband said, "Imagine what the world would have been like without Walt Disney." I couldn't.

Cindy Bee

Larkrise garden girl said...

Cindy bee I would suggest in the fall for Disneyland . My cousin went mid September and it wasn't as busy. I did not even capture the swarm of people in New Orleans square . Picture your bee hives kinda similar,hugs cheri

Julia said...

It's wonderful seeing little Jack so excited about Disneyland. I'm glad that you could give him this special gift for his birthday.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY little Jack.

I don't like long lineup and large crowds now that I'm older. When I was young, I didn't mind at all... I like the magical appeal of the place but Id be content to watch it on my computer. I'm getting older by the minute, lol.

Hugs,
JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia I too hate crowds! I loved your garden pics it looks so cool and green. I have been hooking all afternoon luv it. I started my Sunday knitting on my deck listening to music . I can hear the neighbors peacock. Hugs cheri

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cheri,
Birthday greetings to little Jack. He has the most beautiful eyes. Isn't it fun to see such excitement in little ones?
Hook away, my friend.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Lauren just got back from a trip for yogurt it's hot today back to hooking! Hugs Cheri
Love little jacks eyes too,

Kim said...

What a great birthday celebration for Jack. He looks so happy and yes, in awe. Seems he has an eye for the pretty ladies already :)

Larkrise garden girl said...

That is the truth Kim! Jack does like pretty girls I have to laugh , hugs cheri