Monday, February 24, 2014

The best of plans and Linda's Butterflies




Well I had the best of plans go to Linda's garden identify her plants in order and was planning my week ahead when my daughter got seriously ill. I raced to stay with their son at Megan's home and her hubby took her to the hospital. She was there I am not sure how many days its been a blur and then she was transferred to a rehab hospital to begin the process of rebuilding her strength and walking. One step forward two steps back. This week while she was at the rehab hospital I have been trying to keep my mask of happiness  around little Jack. What do you say to a two and a half year when he asks continually where his Mommy is.A day ago little Jack was able to talk to her for the first time on the phone and asked if she got a splinter if that was why she was at the doctor.
So I am one praying lady just glad she is very slowly getting better she still is in a ton of pain. I am going to take a break from blogging since I will be having to stay at her home when she gets home til she is stronger. I must say they say God never gives you more then you can handle. I think that is one thought I am going to have to work out in my head.Hugs Cheri











4 comments:

Julia said...

Oh Cheri, I'm so terribly sorry about your daughter having another setback and poor little Jack missing his mommy. That just breaks my heart. Poor little little man. I'll keep your daughter Megan in my prayers and don't worry about blogging.

You need to focus on some important issues here and we totally understand. You are so strong. It's so difficult for a mother to see their own child suffer like that.
I'm sending some healing thoughts and prayers your way and heavenward.

Hugs,
JB

Kathy Phillips said...


Cheri,

I am sorry about your Daughter, I hope she is feeling better soon. I will be praying for you all!

Kathy

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Dear Cheri,
Sending you prayers for:
Peace
Hope
Strength
Healing
Courage
Joy
and just know that when you are too tired to go on.....
He will carry you!!
Warmest Hugs~
Julie

Bee Lady said...

So sorry to hear this Cheri. Seems like a hard times for so many right now. I'm praying you keep the strength to get through all of this and you have the peace that passes all understanding. Hang in there, and post when you can to keep us updated.

Cindy Bee