Thursday, December 19, 2013

Rug hooking my Santa update




Here is a quick glimpse of my black Snowman rug hooking.Little Jack is visiting while Megan goes to the doctor so I have been hooking away while he naps.It's great I am actually able to hook at night while he's visiting these last few days.
My girlfriend Linda's dog Lucille dressed for Christmas


It's raining today and so yesterday I made work fun of course. Little Jack was such a good helper who knew a toddler would enjoy helping his Nana stack wood. We stacked a whole plastic container full of wood for my wood burning stove. Were toasty warm today!Hugs Cheri



                                                                                       
                                   










   
                                                                 
                                                      A Christmas quilt of Linda's




7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, love the rug, wonderful!!!! Sweet fur baby, cute picture, Merry Christmas, Francine.

Sharon Eshlaman said...

Love the black snowman and quilt. Nice job and thanks for sharing.

Julia said...

You got a lot done on your black snowman rug.
You are training little Jack to be a lumber Jack, lol...
kids love to help and it's a good to make him feel useful and appreciated.

The dogs look like they love to take it easy.

Take care and have a very Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
JB

Julia said...

I forgot about the quilt. My, that looks like a complicated pattern and it's so well done. Great Christmas quilt.
JB

Saundra said...

Your snowman if looking GREAT!

Saundra

Larkrise garden girl said...

Thanks for all the encouragement!
I am going to get it done by Christmas. This is the fastest I have ever hooked anything Lol, cheri

Karen said...

Your snowman is a little soot covered but oh so cute!