Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Wishes

                                                                          Wow I did it!
God works in mysterious ways.What can I say but that I have been missing my brothers and have just accepted that I would not see anybody. When what to my surprise I get a call from hubby his truck has broken down and he needs me to call our neighbor since he needs a guy to help get it out of the road. Jeff didn't answer so I called my youngest brother Clint and he came to the rescue.Jack was able to get the truck going and I was able to see my brother who I had not seen since last December.Now I need to get ready to see my daughter and her family and yes I am so thankful and blessed that one of  my Christmas wishes came true.




Have a Merry Christmas Eve!

8 comments:

Saundra said...

What a nice Christmas surprise for you and glad you saw your brother. Great looking hooked pig on your wall and am guessing you hooked it too.

Your Snowman looks good too.

Saundra

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Hi Cheri,
So happy one of your wishes came true!!
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Christmas Hugs~
Julie

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julie and Saundra Merry Christmas,I wish I could say I made the pig but it was made by an amish lady in Landcaster Pa. Annie Lapp.That is what got me interested in hooked rugs.hugs cheri

Dog Trot Farm said...

Merry Christmas Cheri, I am so happy one of your Christmas wishes came true. Your snowmen is wonderful! Sending holiday greetings from Maine, Julie...

Julia said...

Merry Christmas Cheri, I'm so glad that your brother came over to help.

Wishing you all the best for the New year ahaad.
Hugs,
JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi gals just got home.What a lovely Christmas day with Megan and her family.I even got some wool from my daughter.Merry Christmas, cheri

Bee Lady said...

Aw Cheri I'm so glad you got to see some of your family.
I love that house quilt with the trees. I just do.
I hope your Christmas was lovely and you enjoyed your time with your daughter and her family.

Cindy Bee

Larkrise garden girl said...

Thanks Cindy Bee. Hugs Cheri