Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Red Barn, The Country Loft and of course our Tuesday Rug hooking group

As usual I have been bouncing around doing a bunch of stuff.Last week I went back to the Tuesday rug hooking group.I don't think I was there all summer and boy it sure was nice getting caught up with everyone.What a talented group of ladies.
 It's starting to feel like fall in California finally. Next week is the Native plant sale I can't miss that.I am slowly changing to more drought tolerant plants.My water bill is forcing me to.
 Knitting class on Mondays is a learning experience always with Athena.  Esther was back and I love her positive attitude.I sit next to Esther a retired nurse and another nice lady who was a female pastor.
 On Friday Linda suggested we drive up to the Red Barn and I was happy to be her passenger. I  took some pictures of some very cute birdhouses.
 I will get back to part two of the San Diego Quilt show next weekend...enjoy The Red Barn,Country Loft and our rug hooking group pictures.Hugs Cheri








                                                                          Witch Hats





                                                 






                                                                   
                                                       

                                                       

                                 Now on to rug hooking group which we didn't do much of...

                                   .


                                                                   A Cheri Payne Quilt on the wall



Stephanie's web site link

 

                                            Stephanie is working on her cross stitch that she
                                            sells on her web site.Stephanie has lots of primitives!
                                            Stephanie is multi talented and her house is gorgeous.
                                           
                                         

                                                       A quilt that Pam won





                                                         A part of a quilt


                                                           Stockings that Janice knitted












                                                        An old quilt of Michele's





Jo Ann  pumpkin pattern

 I loved this dainty necklace     
Marianne made this beautiful necklace
some of the buttons she got on a trip to Paris.
Wow! 



















8 comments:

Dog Trot Farm said...

What a fun outting...you hang with some very talented ladies!!! Wonderful Fall crafts, your post has put me in the mood for decorating...Happy first day of Fall. Sending greetings from Maine, Julie.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julie be sure and check out Stephanies website you can see a home tour of her saltbox house.

annie said...

wow! what wonderful photos you've shared, I loved them all, paris buttons! loved the little pumpkin gal and all the quilts!

Larkrise garden girl said...

I am so glad you liked them!! the photo of the older man was her late husband.What a nice way to capture a loved one in a necklace.

Julia said...

What a nice place to visit. I bet you had a difficult time pulling yourself away. Such nice and unique bird houses and fall crafts.
Thanks so much for sharing. It'a al;ways so nice hearing from you. I hope that things are going better for your daughter these days. I'm glad that you could get away for a little while.
Hugs,
JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia,She seems to be doing better.I think it helped.Cheri

Saundra said...

Oh but I wish I could quilt like those you showed. What a devine place to visit for inspiration.

Saundra

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Saundra,I love your rug hooking adventures!