Saturday, September 28, 2013

Part Two San Diego Quilt Show




 My week started with knit class on Monday and then I was on the road Tuesday to take care of funny little Jack while his tired parents went away on a mini vacation. I was with the little one Tuesday thru Friday hanging out. Lets just say I know why you have toddlers when your young.If I see a Lightening McQueen dvd one more time I think I'll be brain dead. I had to laugh when Little Jack called me funny Nana. I guess I can be funny to a two year old.
I drove home on Friday and was greeted by one happy Shitzu. Today I was cracking the whip on poor hubby our big T.V finally died so I had looked up a free recycling event for east county.Yea no more big over sized t.v and cabinet! There is something so not primitive as a big t.v.
Enjoy part two of the Quilt show.




                                                                   More stars











                                                        San Diego Convention Center
                                                             
                                                            Looking across the street


                                           





Stars!































                                                                   Alex Anderson





6 comments:

Dog Trot Farm said...

What lovely quilts, I especially like the Halloween quilt...all very talented ladies...I hear you, little ones can keep us grannys very busy, but it is oh so worth it...(plus I have an excuse to nap LOL)Have a great week...

Larkrise garden girl said...

I am glad you enjoyed them,cheri

Julia said...

Hi Cheri, my goodness, what beautiful quilts. I too love that Halloween quilt and many many more...

There are some really talented ladies out there. I love how the so nicely display them on black background. It makes the quilts stand out.

Little grandkids are such busy little people to keep grandmas on their toes. They are so full of energy, a little nap and they are ready to go again. That's so cute that little Jack calls you Funny Nana...
Thanks for posting more of the quilt photos. I love a good quilt show and I haven't been to one in ages.

Hard to believe that we are ready to begin October.
I hope that your daughter and son in law can enjoy a little time away to rejuvenate.
Hugs,
JB

Kim said...

I'm not sure what would be more fun - going to that quilt show or spending a few days with little Jack. You are right on the childrens videos - they can get to be a little much over and over and over again!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia and Kim,kids are so cute and they make you laugh at the simple thing as loving a Disney character.hugs cheri

Larkrise garden girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.