Monday, April 22, 2013

Legoland and primitive hooked rugs

 Saturday my daughter Megan and her family celebrated my birthday at Legoland in Carlsbad California. Little Jack loved it and we were all amazed at all the buildings made out of Lego's.
 I should have taken more photo's of Legoland but I was busy holding little Jack's hand and enjoying him looking at all the Lego's.
Mount Rushmore made out of Lego's

                                                  We went on a boat ride!



                                                                Statue of Liberty







                                                           Little Jack loved it!




New England



rides











                                                                          Victorian houses









Taj Majal

Vegas










This is like the boat we were on




Hubby and little Jack



  Last week at the Country Loft

                                                              
                                                                       Stephanie's rugs



Stephanie's cross stitch in progress


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Donna's Hooked Rug

8 comments:

Kim said...

That was ALL made of lego?? FUN! I had buckets of the stuff as a kid and spent hours and hours with it.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Kim, Yep rides, buildings everything is lego's!We only went on the boat ride. little jack is too little for some rides but I was happy to look at the details of everything! Hugs Cheri

Dog Trot Farm said...

Good afternoon Cheri, Happy Birthday to you. What a wonderful way to spend your special day, I swear Legos are the best toy ever created, my boys spent hours and hours playing with them and I still have them. I just purchased Duplos for Travis. Very pretty hooked rugs, hope you are enjoying the day, Julie.

Gayle said...

I had no idea that such things could be made of Legos - awesome!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Gals,The lego's were amazing!I just got home from knitting class.I had a great time I am on my third pair of socks!Cheri

Julia said...

And I thought that my grandkids had lots of Legos, lol...
Unbelievable and amazing.
You are quite the knitter Cheri. It's fun when you can knit anywhere or anytime and it's very portable unlike a bulky rug with frame and cutter and everything.
Hugs, JB

Rugs and Pugs said...

Legoland is just too cool! I had no idea!!! I want to go!
Stephanie's tulip mat is very sweet. Love the colors.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Lauren, I wish I had taken more pictures. There was even an aquarium we went to and sharks swam over us!