Friday, February 15, 2013

Valley Quilters Quilt Show



My daughter Megan went to the quilt show in San Jacinto near Hemet California. 
Here are some pictures of the quilts taken from her cell phone.  I was busy at knit class
today getting help on my socks.
My teacher Athena gave me a handout on the Kitchener stitch and
tomorrow I am going to shut the door in my bedroom and take a deep breath
 and just graft the toe.
 I swear I want someone to hold my hand while I am doing this.
I messed up once so wish me luck.
I have been working away on my hooked rug at night
I am so happy with how it's turning out.
Pictures on Sunday of my sock and my rugs
progress.Cheri
















2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad Megan got to attend the quilt show. Those are beautiful. I love the stained glass looking one.
Good luck on the sock. You can do it

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Kim, I finished ny sock it's not perfect but I am so happy.Pictures tomorrow.It's hard being a caregiver your mom would Thank you if she could.Hugs Cheri