Sunday, February 10, 2013

Grand Country Quilters shop

                                                                 Quilts Quilts Quilts




Friday Linda and I were off and running to some quilt stores in North County.
Linda had seen a quilt store sign near San Marcos and she suggested that we check it out.
Here are some pictures of Grand Country Quilters quilt shop. I thought they had alot of primitive fabrics
also they carried Cheri Payne patterns. We had such a fun time even though it was a rainy day it still was a fun day.I know your all digging out from the winter storm so sit back get a cup of tea and look at some pretty quilts at a quilt shop.



I love the lime color








                                                           I love orange color and blue in a quilt













                               

6 comments:

Dog Trot Farm said...

What a fun girls day out...Love the quilts, I would be hard pressed to choose a favorite. Have you completed the sock yet? Looking forward to a photo!! Very pretty February hearts too! Sending greetings from snowy Maine, Julie.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julie, I am on grafting the toe. kitchener stitch is what I need to do which I have never done. Knit class is friday I am just chicken to do it on my own if i get mixed up. I have another sock different color that I am turning the heel on.Keep warm, Hugs Cheri

Julia said...

I'm glad that you got out with your girl friend to go check out this quilt place. A lot of very beautiful quilts.

Is the owner selling those quilts on consignment or is she selling her own quilts?

Thanks for the quilt show Cheri. It's always fun to have a virtual tour of these little shops.

Hugs,
JB

Rugs and Pugs said...

What wonderful quilts. Girl time is always fun.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia and Lauren, I think some of the quilts were classes and silly me I never even looked at the tags on the quilts I was busy taking pictures, Have a good week everyone.Cheri

Nancy in MT said...

Love your quilt show, great prim quilts.