Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pictures from the Country loft Tuesday rug hooking group

Well I don't know what it is for me but lately my best plans for the new week go bye bye! I have been out of town for about four days.I missed rug hooking Tuesday but Michele took some pictures. Thank you Michele!
The ladies of our rug hooking group have been very busy since we last met. Michele had some more pictures from our Christmas potluck that were still in her camera so here are some repeat pictures.
                                                                         
                                                                  Hearts


Today it rained all the way home .The I15 freeway in southern California is nuts everyone drives super fast. I was all set to leave Friday when the rain wouldn't let up and  frankly was a little nervous for the long drive home.I am glad I waited there were over 200 accidents on Friday. I don't say this lightly but for some reason Southern California drivers can't drive in the rain.The freeway was a mess today it was also foggy and I was a little worried when the fog was becoming thick past Temecula. Maulie was my dog side kick and believe me she won't miss that little Jack.Every minute I would catch little Jack laying on her and she is a little shitzu! That little boy Jack says the word No,Stop and Get down real well now .Lol!


There is nothing sweeter then a little toddler in his pajama's first thing in the morning before he gets going and bouncing off the walls. I mean that literally. Lol!Little Jack has to climb on everything and balance during the day.






                                                    Another picture of Stephanie's antique doll



                          Donna is making a purse from a pattern she got in Pennsylvania

It is so nice tonight to have a fire going and just be able to veg and play with my nook.My daughter loves her ipad and so she gave me her nook! I love it. I have been reading books all day and playing angry birds app. How silly of me.I'm tired I can't even think of anything to say but there's no place like home.


Some of the gals at Christmas


Michele's hooked chair pad



                                                          Pam's baby quilt

                                                                 Nice small quilt

8 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, wow!!! So many great hooked pieces, love the chair pad....Sweet little guy, Blessings Francine.

Saundra said...

Yes, California drivers are crazy because I lived there for 3 years and coming from slower, lower Delaware was petrified. On the freeway they will drive 85 mph and one car length behind the car in front. No wonder there are always pile-ups on the freeway.

Just love it when you show pictures from the loft.

Saundra

Kim said...

Little Jack is a hoot. Well, I doubt Maulie thinks so, but when he gets a little older they will be best buddies. Lots of cute little hooked rugs. I think I'm going to be too late to hook for valentines this year. I can never seem to hook for a season in advance

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Kim, I think Millie can fully understand what Maulie has to put up with. I don't know how many times he would lay on top of Maulie and hug her like a pillow.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Francine the chair pad was a gift for Jane from Michele.Little Jack is such a blessing.Hugs Cheri

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Saundra, I am so glad to be home and get caught up with my hooking.I will miss that little Jack.I am so glad Michele had taken pictures of the country loft group.Cheri

annie said...

jack is growing, just so cute, I love your rug photos!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Thanks Annie, I love seeing what everyone is doing.Hugs Cheri