Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Voting hopes

  I already voted last week Hubby and I sat together and I nicely informed him what I thought were some good choice. So today I am going to the library pick up my books I ordered and hope for the best. In the old days you watched Walter Cronkite and you believed everything you saw on T.V now there are so many spins and passions on what people believe and so many news stations that have their own journalistic spins on each party and how great their candidate is.
                                                       This is a hot patriotic Crest dog
                                                       I took a picture of last 4th of July
 
America is such a great country and every politician thinks they have the answers my hope for this election is no matter who wins they will all work together and work for what's best for America.

5 comments:

Bee Lady said...

AMEN Blogger friend!

Cindy Bee

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, love the picture of the sweet dog,,,,,go vote....Blessings Francine.

Julia said...

I've been saying the same thing, that they should work together.

They are great men and they should make America united instead of divided.

I love the picture of your patriotic four legged friend.

Hugs,
JB

Mary A said...

You have my vote! Mary A

Larkrise garden girl said...

Last night I read a book and listened as a President was elected.Both men were gracious with their defeat and their win.
Democracy works. Now I am off to knit class and another learning experience.HUgs Cheri