Friday, October 19, 2012

Let's go to the Back Country Quilt show in Ramona

                                                          Little quilts ready to go to a new home



                                     Linda and I were off to the Back Country Quilt Show
                                     in Ramona California today. It was a nice outing to Ramona with
                                     two rooms full of quilt related items for sell. Once we got in the
                                     show there were quilts and vendors all over the place.
                                     Be sure and Click the picture to see the slide show of the quilts.



































This was a pretty quilt kit.
I loved the colors.


Orange

Wonderful piano music played during the show


Christmas



 Cats



I bought these blocks . Do I need another
project?




Well I hope you enjoyed the show
Here is a sneak peek at some wool at
the Country Loft.
You can never have enough wool!

Yoo Hoo!
 The mailman just delivered my
Heavens to Betsy Wool!!!
This was a perfect fun day. 


I love these wool colors.


Have a good weekend!

 

6 comments:

Bee Lady said...

I agree, you can never have enough wool. I just need to find time to start using it! I bought a cream colored wool skirt at a garage sale today for $1.00! I'm thinking it will be a pretty bag of some sort. Gorgeous quilts.

Cindy Bee

Julia said...

Cheri, thanks for sharing so many great pictures of the quilts show. It must have taken you quite a while to see everything.

Hooray for the mailman for delivering your wool. I'm drooling now.
Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cindy Bee I love finding wool for cheep it's getting harder and harder.Lucky You!I do love the blue I got from Heavens to Betsy!

Julia the quilt show was just the right size. I love this quilt show because it's got great deals on fabric and I got two books for three dollars on Amish quilts.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cheri ~
Thanks for the tour! I love the blocks you bought. I'm sure you will finish them in to something wonderful.
One can never have enough wool...lol! I resisted the Betsy temptation this time but my resolve probably won't last long.
Happy Saturday to you :)
Lauren

Dog Trot Farm said...

Cheri, all beautiful...I would be hard pressed to choose a favorite quilt...and you hit the nail on the head... you can never have enough wool! Greetings, Julie.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julie and Lauren,The quilt show was fun and afterwards we stopped at a plant nursery so more pics of a Garden Railroad this week.Hugs Cheri