Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall pumpkins

Well Wednesday was my first day of knit class. I was happy to say it's going to be fun and I met some friendly gals and the teacher is excellent.I went today and got some supplies. It's going to be series of learning stitches and then making a hat in the round. Maybe little Jack will get a hat from his Nana.
Here are some more pictures of the loft and I how I am doing on my next rug. That's a bear on the side of the cabin.It's a story rug in my imagination it's about a bear looking for pumpkins to eat.Or maybe it's a bear searching for Nancy in Montana's cabin. I love her wildlife photo's of Montana.All the animals are so close to her home.



 There are lots of patterns at the loft





doll


                                                         This is from the Hobo quilt book


                                                                          This plate is sweet

                                                                    bags

                                                                 Here I go again Thanks Deb


                                                 Oh I just had to include last years pumpkins

5 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, love the scarecrow rug, so cute. Wonderful pictures, enjoyed the Fall post and that Pumpkin doll is sweet to. The very last one though,OMG, to cute, a living doll. Blessings Francine.

Julia said...

I'm excited for you, once you master the knitting techniques it will be easy. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished pair of sock. The hat will be a piece of cake to make.

Your bear looks great. Do you have a name for this rug yet?

I wonder what Jack will wear for Halloween this year. I'm sure this green costume is way too small for him now. How fast they grow. I love that scarecrow rug on the wall but the cat looks spooky to me. I guess it's supposed to be.

Have a great weekend. JB


Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Francine and Julia, Yes Jack is walking now and so much taller.This
rug doesn't got a name yet.Lol Cheri

Saundra said...

Can't wait to see the whole hooked piece you're working..... you'll probably show it while I'm at rug camp but I like what you're doing so far.

Saundra

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cheri ~
LOVE the picture of baby Jack with his pumpkins. TOO SWEET!
Hugs :)
Lauren