Let see I have been super busy trying to garden in humid weather which makes you feel a little droopy with sweat. Southern California is having some unusual super humid weather that gives you no energy. Yesterday my girlfriend and I went to Point Loma to get out of the heat.We had a great lunch of clams and watched this really huge seal begging away for fish. This California seal parked herself right next to the Point Loma fish market and knew a good spot to get handouts as she gazed up at the tourists and locals. Mama seal had a cute youngster and it was such a fun site to see the both of them. There were seagulls, fishing boats and people enjoying the hot day .What a relaxing site Point Loma is.The seals enjoy the marina because the fishing boats come and go with bait and the people are glad to see some ocean life .
Well this morning I looked at Rug hooking daily and saw a super rude comment about my rug Egg and I and I felt horrible. Believe me the colors are not so fluorescent and the rug looks so much better in person.I really like it.It got me thinking. I have been reading books about primitive rugs and they all have a common theme using what wools you have .Experimenting with color. It makes me wonder do you play it safe with every rug or try different things out? Do you recall the saying our moms said if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all. Hummmm...
Last night was a wonderful lightening storm it was beautiful and right over our house. Hugs Cheri
© Cheri Larson and www.backtolarkrise.blogspot.com and Larkrise garden girl 2009-present and future posts. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cheri Larson (larkrise garden girl) www.backtolarkrise.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Larkrise garden girl
- As you can tell I love the PBS mini series Larkrise to Candleford. Love love Love the show!. Let me list my favorite things to do Gardening, quilting, rug hooking,reading and being a mom grandma and wife. I enjoy playing with my crazy shitzu Maulie who constantly makes me laugh. I have a wonderful creative daughter and a kind son in law and a sweet little grandson Jack. My husband is always woodworking in the garage which I love or playing with his trains. My crazy cat Morris is another member of our family who is the most laid back Orange tabby cat. I believe There is nothing better then working with your hands and finishing projects!!
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (43)
- Well it started with a good day
- Annie Lapp Primitive Hooked Rug
- update Egg and I
- Egg and I Road Primitive Rug Done maybe?
- My Primitive Rug hooking lettering I don't like th...
- A California freeway fire and A bad day to be a Ko...
- Megan's Whale watching pictures from Blue Moon Fib...
- Cat days of Summer/My hooked rug goes pop!
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2011 (165)
Powered by Blogger.