Friday, July 20, 2012

Pinterest

Well it started warming up again way too hot to garden. Well I decided to keep dyeing my wools and I rediscovered Pinterest thanks to a follower.I spent way too much time looking at different sites and I am computer challenged but with help of  my daughter I have a follow button.I had to be talked thru to get my html button back.I wiped it off my layout page! I am such a newby blogger when it comes to adding stuff to my blog.I  I hope you like it and enjoy the pictures of rugs I found on the web that inspire me. There a lot of interesting spots out there on the web. Enjoy just click the button and see what I find interesting from Quilts to Hooked rugs.It will be a work in progress as I pin what I like....
The Pinterest button is  on the right side of my blog . Scroll down below the followers and you'll see a Pinterest follow me button Just click it!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Sorry Cheri. I don't see any Pinterest rugs on this post. Am I missing something?

Hugs
JB

Kim said...

Pinterest can be addicting. I'm gonna check you out :)

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia look at the right side of my blog scroll down after the followers there is a pinterest follow me button click and then you'll see pictures.Cheri

Raymond Homestead said...

You'll enjoy punchneedle, it's a lot of fun, I just learned myself not to long ago.