Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Jack

My Hubby Jacks Birthday Wish




Well today is my husbands Birthday and I have to race out to get ingredients for his birthday cake.

I was just recalling what I saw recently on a T.V show about Norah Ephron  

One of questions she posed was if you were describe five things that describe you at this moment in time what would they be?

Well to me My Jack would be hardworking,woodworker,Father.grandpa,and loved by me.

                                                               Love you Honey!


                                 He is finally getting his trains out and putting up his shelves again
                                                          Little Jack and Grandpa Jack
One of Jacks birdhouse

He liked this one and I have some doves checking it out!


Jacks wood working projects for me
                                                     Jack made this piano bench




                                                                Jacks trains


                                                         Trains and more trains



                                                             Love this piece he made for me

My first woodworking gift a dollhouse he made for me
 when we were first married.I liked country things back then
Hugs to you Jack a simple token of my Love 
Cheri

6 comments:

Julia said...

Aww what a charming post. I love all the bird houses.
What a great tribute to the love of your life. Happy Birthday Jack. Hopefully, little Jack will work the wood with his grandfather some day soon.

Pom Pom said...

How sweet! Love the dollhouse!
Happy birthday to Jack!

Larkrise garden girl said...

I Just finished the cake.Yum can hardly wait to cool the cake and put the icing on. I'll have to show hubby my blog tonight. I can hardly wait til he has his layout up with all the people and buildings and the smoke and the choo choo! Cheri

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cheri ~
Jack sounds like a real keeper :) He is a very talented woodworker.
Happy day to him and many, many more!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Larkrise garden girl said...

Yep he's a keeper!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Cute pic of Jack and mini Jack.