Thursday, June 28, 2012

Red White and Blue





Red White and Blue



Stephanie has been busy cross stitching   


The Country Loft is ready for July






Here are some pictures of what the ladies have been working on


                                                    Stephanie was busy cross stitching 
                                                 
 It's a blazing hot today! I can't believe that yesterday as I looked out my patio door was a big bushy squirrel  was just sitting here.I have seen more and more squirrels and rabbits in Crest in the last couple years but sitting in my patio? I had a fun day at rug hooking group at the Country loft on Tuesday here are some quick pictures of what the ladies have been working on. We had Michele's niece Ashley visiting the group she is busy working on her first quilt. Ashley is doing a great job. Well I had better go check on my plants and make sure nobody is wilting!
           

                                                           Stephanie always does great work!




                                                    Ashley's first quilt she is busy working on


                                                  What a cute bag Ashley made



                                                             Michele's little owl


                                                                       great finds in the Midwest




                                              
                                                                     Love this Eagle


11 comments:

Kim said...

Very patriotic post. Have a great weekend. It's a long weekend in Canada and I stretched mine out by one more day, taking Friday off :)

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

What great projects! I love the cross stitch pieces. It's been nice here, but tomorrow...back to 90. Yuck!
Hugs,
Courtney

Larkrise garden girl said...

Have fun Kim,I loved the cross stitch pieces too Courtney,Hugs Cheri

acorn hollow said...

such great projects I love the cross stitch I don't think I have the eyes for it any more.
the midwest doesn't have much painted furniture
Cathy

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cathy, I also don't have the eyes for it anymore but I sure love it!

Rugs and Pugs said...

LOVE Stephanie's cross stitch. Any idea whose patterns they are?
Hugs :)
Lauren

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Lauren, I am not sure but I'll ask stephanie when I see her next time and leave a comment on your blog.Hugs Cheri

Karen said...

Good projects for the 4th of July. I enjoyed the view.

Larkrise garden girl said...

I am so glad you liked it Karen, Cheri

quiltsbycheri said...

love the eagle too.....The Country Loft always has the best of everything, need to visit.....

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cheri, I love the country Loft such a great shop!