Sunday, May 6, 2012

Camp Castaway Sock Camp

                                                     
                                                               
                                                         Socks and more Socks

Socks







                                                                            socks
       The day is too pretty to be at the computer so here are some quick pictures of Camp Castaway
 

                                 I learned a new way to dye and I am going to try it out on my primitive
                               Cushing formula's



                                                     Tina of Blue Moon and our Dye teacher



            



More socks 

4 comments:

acorn hollow said...

it looks like so much fun and the socks are amazing.
Cathy

Julia said...

Thanks for sharing all those sock photos. Such a variety.JB

Saundra said...

You gals look like you're having as much fun at sock camp as I do at rug camp. Knit on!

Saundra

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Saundra,I hope some day to go to a rug camp. I finally finished hooking my rug last night,Hugs Cheri