Thursday, March 29, 2012

Vintage looking Pincushions and Hooked Rugs

 Pincushions are from Renee Plains class that two of the gals took
Stephanie did the little pincushion

  Sorry Bloggers I have not posted anything in the last week I was just plain tired. I loved reading what everyone was doing. I just felt like sleeping beauty wanting to curl under my blanket and sleep. Sometimes you get comfortable staying home so with a nudge from Michele I went to the Country Loft rug hooking group on Tuesday. That’s the group that does everything including rug hooking. It’s been awhile since I have seen the gals and everyone was so sweet. I even got two of the gals who are knitters to get me started on a sock! Thursday I am going out with a friend to a craft show that should be a fun day and Friday I am off to Dee’s to take pictures of her garden. So I am back to my old self shingles gone and so happy they were a mild case. Once again back to my Cow Rug and yes knitting like crazy lately!
Sock Camp is three weeks away! Oh My! 

                                       
                                                         I enjoyed Stephanie's color choices


                                                       I loved her rabbit


                                                             Jo Ann's dolls
                                                                           pretty quilt


 
 Stephanie was busy stitching away

11 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Just nice to see what you have been doing. My spring break starts today.
I wish my brain would click on so I would have something to post about.
I am glad you went to your meeting.
It is nice to read what you have been doing.

acorn hollow said...

Great rugs and sweeth things. I is nice to stay home sometime glad your shingles are gone ohh they hurt.
Cathy

Bee Lady said...

So glad you are on the mend. You are lucky it was a mild case. My Aunt has been in bed for months. Sometimes when your body says "I'm tired and don't feel like blogging" you gotta give it a rest!

Cindy Bee

Larkrise garden girl said...

What a fun day! I went to the Red Barn craft show there were lots of neat birdhouses!

Kim said...

Yay, you are feeling better. You got lucky with a mild case. I completely understand that feeling of wanting to just curl up at home. But I glad you got out. Those are great projects - I like her colors too.

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Cute mats. Looks like a fun outing. I'm glad you're feeling better. I have had trouble with blogging mojo lately. Hope I get my energy back for it soon! Good to hear from you.
Hugs,
Courtney

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi gals, I worked on my sock last night and this weekend I am going to get caught up on everyones blog. Now I am off to take pictures of Dee's garden, Hugs Cheri

Ter'e said...

I was so thrilled to see your new posting! It meant you are feeling a little better! Yea! Yahoo!!!!!
Kiss Little Maulie.......Charley sends his love!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Tere, Charley is so cute Maulie needs a haircut bad! Lol
Hugs Cheri

Dog Trot Farm said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, I have heard shingles are extrememly painful. An outing with "the girls" seems to be just what the doctor would order. Such talented ladies with such wonderful projects. DH and I are enjoying Larkrise to Candleford, season three disc one...thank you! Hugs, Julie.

Larkrise garden girl said...

I loved the series! I am glad your enjoying it.Hugs Cheri