Friday, February 17, 2012

The Wool Lady shop in Temecula California

Visiting The Wool Lady Shop




Friday where did this week go? On the way to visit my daughter for a couple of days this week I stopped in Temecula California at a shop I have been wanting to visit. It’s called the Wool Lady and it’s a darling shop with friendly ladies so enjoy the pictures!

                                                              It was a really pretty shop

What I liked is that there is a wide variety of colors of beautiful wools. I found a couple of green wools to go in my Pray for Moo Cow rug. I also saw the beautiful yarns for knitting and lots of floss for stitching your favorite project .It was a great quick stop and was a nice pause in my crazy days.
                                                                       Love this chicken

                                                                             pretty


                                                                        Everything is so organized
 
Fresh dyed wools

                                                                                                               
                                                                 Cute bunny


                                                                          Sheep



                                                                   wool bolts

                                                                If only I had all those colors!

                                                   I am such a novice wool collector
                                               compared to some of my fellow rug hookers!


 Jack is such a character!
He insists on hanging out on the couch and watching his little
program and he has learned to express himself rather loudly to Nana.
 Lol


10 comments:

acorn hollow said...

Wow so pretty. Your grandson is so cute
Cathy

Julia said...

I wish that my wool was organized like that.
Baby Jack is looking with such intensity, he looks so intelligent and handsome. JB

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

What a find that shop is! And Jack...precious!
Hugs,
Courtney

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Wonderful shop!!!! Love all the wools!!! -sigh!!
Your little grandson is adorable!!!
So happy your daughter is making progress and doing better too!!
Blessings and Hugs~~
Julie

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Gals, I love comments it always gives me a happy lift of spirits. Today I have to run to the library and get the dvd Jane Eyre and pick up a book about the lady who was hanged for helping out John wilkes booth after he killed Abraham Lincoln.I love history! Tonight I tackle my Pray for Moo cow with grass sprinkled hear and there, have a nice weekend Cheri

Rugs and Pugs said...

Jack is so cute! Love those eyes.
Glad you had the chance to stop at the Wool Lady. Looks like a great shop.
I hope your DD is doing better. How lucky that you can stay for a few days to help her.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Farm Girl said...

So that is in Temecula. My husband had wanted to go to a place there for Bonsai trees and kept asking if I could find a wool shop so he could drop me off and he could find trees. So now I know where I am going. :)
thanks!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Farm girl there are some really nice quilt shops and antique stores all over the place in the section near The wool lady.

Kim said...

Oh, that Baby Jack has the most beautiful eyes. He looks like he is thinking "Whatcha doing Grandma?" Sweet.

Ter'e said...

WOW! Look at that gorgeous floral rug. Spectacular!!!!!
Little Jack is too beautiful for words. What a cutie pie!
Keep hooking on Pray For Moo Cow. I can't wait to see this darling piece finished.
I want to do a Mish Mash Animal Rug!!!!!! Someday.............maybe someday!!!!