Saturday, January 7, 2012

Playing around with my new camera

 A simple picket fence
Sometimes a rug hooker has to just go outside take a break and
go smell the daisys
                                                    


                                                                     A simple Daisy





Even the roundness of my plant looks neat,

Maulie is busy


One of Jacks birdhouses. A friend of his  
has some old pickets and I am hoping to get some birdhouses made.



Maulie loves all the smells

There are three different plants in this picture 

Jack  uses found objects
                                                                  Hens and Chicks

                                                          a simple geranium

11 comments:

Delisa said...

Hi Cheri, your pictures are great! I love all the interesting angles and the your latest rug hooking design is beautiful. You are a very talented and creative person. Your little dog Maulie is so precious! Have a wonderful evening. Delisa :)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm so jealous you have flowers blooming!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Larkrise garden girl said...

You guys always make me feel good!Tomorrow I am off with Hubby to the Point Loma Lighthouse. That should be fun!Cheri

acorn hollow said...

Love your pictures a new camera is on my list.
Cathy

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cathy,I can hardly wait to go to the Light house tomorrow. I am going to have fun taking pictures!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love the photos..reminds me that spring is right around the corner..;)

Saundra said...

I love my bird houses too Cheri but must say your's are more upscale than my projects type houses. har har. Beautiful flora!

Saundra

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Saw your comment at Sharon Lovejoy's and had to come over to see if your blog title had something to do with the tv show (which I also love). Those are great photos! A new camera is on my wishlist for my birthday in March!

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

I love the pictures! It's so strange to see flowers blooming...it's just brown here with a touch of evergreen. I better not start pining for spring this soon...we've a lot of winter to go!
The birdhouses are great!
Hugs,
Courtney

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Manuela, Isn''t Sharon Lovejoy an inspirational gardener and writer. I use to to stop at her shop Heartease when she owned it.I never met her but loved Her shop and garden.It inspired my gardening. I love larkrise to Candelford and my blog talks about my move back to my Larkrise .Cheri

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Gals,I just got back from Point Loma. I had such a fun day of seeing a old Lighthouse and exploring tidepools,Pictures tomorrow Cheri