Monday, January 9, 2012

More Point Loma Tide pool pictures Part two

                                                              My favorite picture

   
                                                                      Looking up the cliff

Call me crazy but I loved taking these pictures I couldn't wait another day to post.



                                               Look how beautiful the Pacific Ocean looks


                                   We took a shuttle down to the Tide pools from the Light house
                                               That's a Coast guard building below


                                                                         The cliffs

                                                  This is looking out at San Diego from Point Loma
                                                  See the mountains in the distance that's where I live

                                                                   Back to the Tidepools

                                                                         I liked this Seagull


                                                



Hubby's picture that he took what is it about men and metal?
Friendly Ranger 
My second favorite picture

Tourists enjoying San Diego

This ends Tidepools and Lighthouse coming soon....... 
Rug hooking at Country Loft  is tomorrow so I am anxious to see
 what everybodys been doing.
Have a good week!
Cheri

10 comments:

Kim said...

GORGEOUS! It will be months before I can walk on the beach (without an arctic parka) LOL

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Kim,My Dad had a dark room in his garage and he always had a camera around his neck.Now I know why he liked taking pictures!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh I loved them all but my favorite was the light house with the water..picturesque.;)

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cat nap that is a Coast guard station. Isn't it pretty! The lighthouse is tomorrow.Cheri

Rugs and Pugs said...

Oh my, Cheri ~
What BEAUTIFUL pictures. I love them all. There is something so calming about the water!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Lauren, I am glad you liked them! Cheri

Julia said...

What great photos. You are a good photographer Cheri.
JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Thanks Julia,It was fun.HUgs Cheri

Karen Whittal said...

What a beautiful place you live in, and your photo's show it off to perfection

Larkrise garden girl said...

Thanks Karen. Isn't it fun to see different places!