Wednesday, December 28, 2011

There is still a little bit of Santa left in Janet's Home

                                            What a wonderful time with friends today!
                                                           
                                                                 Janet's Santa's


I still have a little more Christmas left in me. Today I met with some friends for a quick rug hooking catch up and to take some pictures of Janet’s Christmas decorations. I had forgotten my camera before Christmas


and now was a great time to try out my new camera. There is nothing like a Christmas present where you like it when you get it but once you start using it your totally enjoying the present all over again. It’s a Canon Power Shot it’s light weight and it is something I can carry in my purse for quick pictures! Janet's home was still decorated for Christmas and what better fun then to point and click!
 Janet's Kitchen is so pretty



 little logs



                                            We were trying to decide where to hang her rug



                                                                 Many different faces for Santa




                                                          Three days after Christmas in California




                                                        Oh Christmas tree! Oh Christmas tree!




So cozy!


                                                   I love the color of this piece
                                                      of furniture at Christmas 

                                        

7 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Lovely photos, Yes, I am tired of this weather in California, I am ready for some rain. Do you think we will ever get rain this year? My Mom had a Hoosier cabinet just like that one in your friends house. I have such a weakness for them.
I can't wait to get back to hooking. I drew out some patterns and now I need to get them on burlap. I have just had to much going on and I am hoping the creative bug hits soon.
Have a wonderful New Year.

Larkrise garden girl said...

I started hooking yesterday, It's mostly rehooking around a cow that seems lost in the back ground. My house is freezing today. I have been cold all day. Were suppose to have 80's next week! Cheri

Saundra said...

I can tell you exactly where that gorgeous rug can be hung.... in MY house!!!!!

Oh how I wish it was going to be in the 80's here. But at least I'm not digging out from a huge amount of snow as was the case this time last year.

Saundra

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Saundra, I thought Janet did a great job on her rug, My home seems cold all day. I can hardly wait for everything to warm up.

Dog Trot Farm said...

What wonderful collections Janet has gathered together. Her primitive hooked rug is just lovely, and what a great idea the yo-yo wreath is. There is nothing that can compare to the heat thrown from a wood stove. Happy New Year!

annie said...

She has a beautiful home, I love it all! These are great photos!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Janet's house looked so nice it was fun trying out my new camera. My woodburning stove is just like hers but a little smaller.I loved her collection of Santa's.