Friday, December 30, 2011

Morris and Maulie today

                                                       I love this gift from my friend

New Years is this weekend for some reason I just don’t get into it. I usually go to bed and yet know I’ll be awakened by someone letting off fireworks or something. Today was a day of just cleaning and making sure I got all the decorations picked up around the house .  I got all the Christmas plastic bins on the patio so hubby could put them in the garage.I am trying to figure out how to edit my camera.Have you noticed how many attachments there are to all your electronics to hook up to your computer.I have a hard time keeping track of what goes with what. Awww! Still  playing with my camera  here are some pics of my favorite animals.
                                                    How I have been feeling all week!




                                                               I sure love Morry Roamer !!


                                                                                   

Morris on the move



                                                                  Time to get moving again

                                         This is Maulie's favorite place to watch people walk by.
She has made a little path 


I forgot to put the snowman and Christmas tree away!

Time to get back to working on my garden railroad this weekend
I have another building to fix and repaint

10 comments:

Orange Sink said...

Love that little hen pillow! Your weather looks so darn nice! Makes me wonder why I still live here in the frozen tundra!!
Happy New Year!!
Cathy G

Saundra said...

I love your quilted chicken gift from your friend. And must also say that I'm impressed with the gusto with which you decorate for Christmas. A lot of work to set it up and more to clean up after. I tip my glass to you.

Happy New Year ! ! ! !

Saundra

Larkrise garden girl said...

My friend Linda saw it and knows how much I love Chickens.Happy New Year Cathy and Saundra!Now on to a new rug project.Hugs Cheri

Dog Trot Farm said...

What a sweet quilted chicken and what a sweet friend for thinking of you. I love your railroad houses, what a wonderful hobby. The weather here has become cold, however no snow. Happy New Year to you, Julie

Kim said...

That quilted hen is just sweet. Does she live in your kitchen? The railroad buildings look so nice in the garden. Happy New Year

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Kim and Julie, Have a happy New Year! The hen is in the front room and I need to put some more plants around the buildings and the people out.I wish Hubby was feeling better so he could clean the track and my train would be running in my garden.

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Taking down the tree is my goal for today. That chicken is fab! I love it! We're getting freezing rain today...we were supposed to go to Boston to see the boys, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. We go to bed before midnight too! I just can't stay up that late!
Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Courtney

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cheri ~
What a fun gift!
Happy New Year to you!
Hugs ;)
Lauren

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Sweet Maulie and her path to the fence... I bet she greets everyone that passes by.
Morris looks like he's been taking it easy during this hectic time.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year Cheri and all the best for 2012.
Susan x

Larkrise garden girl said...

Susan, Lauren and Courtney, Thanks for your comments they always make me smile!Have a safe and great New Years! I'll be in bed before 12 but will wake up because I am sure a firecracker will go off somewhere. Lol! Wishing all of us Health and Happiness!Cheri