Monday, November 21, 2011

What are you Thankful for?

What are you Thankful for?




Life is a wonderful challenging ever changing series of events that can break our heart fill our hearts with joy and make us realize how important our loved ones are to us every day.

.

Thanksgiving is a wonderful day to appreciate what we have. This Thursday I will be surrounded by  my  daughter and her family and so I thought why not blog early since it's going to be a busy week.

I  am Thankful for my days with my Jack ,Maulie and Morris. As we get older I appreciate it even more. I am Thankful for my new grandbaby Jack who is the joy of my Life. I Love and appreciate my daughter and her hubby who always are in my thoughts. I am Thankful for having such good friends that are with me as I trudge along thru Life and of course my blogger friends who share their lives with me .

I love hearing about everyone’s new dogs, Hooked rugs of course, cows,grandkids. I realize how alike people are all over this world with the great blogger writers that are out there taking pictures of their lives.

I truly miss the family that is not in my Life anymore but am Thankful I did have those wonderful Thanksgiving in the past. So as I chomp on a turkey leg pass the ambrosia salad and Smile at Baby Jack and think what a lucky person I am.I will miss the family and friends that are not at the table this year but I am so grateful for the new little baby Jack who might get to eat a little bit of mashed up solid food this Thanksgiving. Blessings Cheri

12 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful post! We are really so lucky when you some right down to it. And good folks, good food, good friends, and good memories make it all sweet.
Blessings to you!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Courtney,I love all your posts and sharing your lives with all of us. Hugs Cheri

acorn hollow said...

What am I thinkful for? the list is long but I am most thankful for my husband's ever improving health. the many friends that helped and the amazing blogging community. This is a wonderful post I wish you a very happy thanksgiving.
Cathy

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cathy, I am so glad he is home with you, Hugs Cheri

Julia said...

I'm really thankful that I I still have my health and that I still can work and that I have a loving family and that all my four kids all get along so well and for friends like you. I'm thankful for all that God has given me and that I've been redeemed through Jesus Christ. JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

I echo your thoughts Julia, We are all so blessed and I love your tales of your family and oh yes those cows! Hugs Cheri

Quiltdolls said...

I am thankful that I have friends, and family. I am also thankful for my autistic son. He has made it for 19 yrs. It could be alot more difficult. He has finally started sleeping thru the night. It only took 19 yrs. He is the light of my life. I think about it & it could be worst. I have a great mom. We have hard times over the yrs but we enjoy each other. Raising my son
has brought us closer. We have quilting in common. Happy thanksgiving.

Larkrise garden girl said...

You are so lucky to have a great mom! I think were so lucky to love quilting and crafts. Your also a great mom and look forward to seeing you in Hobo Quilt Class in a couple of weeks!I need to get working on my blocks,Cheri

Megan said...

I'm thankful for my mom and dad who are excellent grandparents. Baby jack is excited for thanksgiving and can't wait to see you. love you!

Larkrise garden girl said...

See you tomorrow, Love mom

Bee Lady said...

Such a beautiful post.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Cindy Bee

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cindy Bee, Happy Thanksgiving!
Cheri