Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jacks Christmas stocking progress

Christmas projects and deadlines.....

                                                               Train Theme
.                                           
I am getting there.The center stockings were made by mother in law Alice.
I still have to add more bling...
More bling on star and here and there and mini stocking. I am hoping to be done by Sunday.


Country Loft wool crazy potluck and show and tell tomorrow.I have seen
the pics on other blogs should I still take pics of the store decorated for Christmas?

11 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Those stockings are fun!!!
Yes, please take pictures. I don't know which blogs you are speaking of and I surely don't need more blogs to follow...lol!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Lauren, Ok I'll take pics tomorrow while I am munching on potluck.Cheri

Leontien said...

The socks look great!!!

Big hugs from snowy Indiana
Leontien

Larkrise garden girl said...

Leontien, , It is so nice to get your comment,Big hugs from Southern California! I hope your getting stronger every day!!! Cheri

Kim said...

Love it. And you can never have too much bling!

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Oh the stockings are fun! I just love to personalize them for people, don't you?

Larkrise garden girl said...

I am working away to continue the tradition of Alice My mother in law. So I have to keep everything similar. If I was making a Christmas stocking for baby it would be primitive. Lol

Saundra said...

Love the stockings and I should be making one for my grandson. But then I need to start hooking a rug for him with the helmet of his favorite football team too.

So many things to hook and so little time.

Larkrise garden girl said...

That sounds like a great project Saundra. Life seems to be one project after another. But I like it that way.Cheri

Bee Lady said...

I love those felt Christmas stockings. They remind me of when I was a kid. I'm going to have to ask Mom what she did with those. hmmmm....

Cindy Bee

Larkrise garden girl said...

That's exactly what my mother in law made in the 1950's then I got a stocking when I married hubby. Every time someone married into the family she made a Christmas stocking for them.