Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's the middle of the week and were going to have a storm in California

                                                          
                                      I gathered old sunflowers...........

                         Once again I will have to reclaim this old wagon
I love this time of year . Were going to have a winter storm. Of course I have my Hobo quilt class tonight and I will be sure and take pictures. Maulie and Morris and I went into the back yard to try to take a picture of the cloudy sky. The photo really doesn’t show the gathering clouds. Poor Maulie got a sticker that went into her paw so I had to pull it out and now she is being really quiet. Morris my Big boy he followed me as I took pictures around the back yard.
                                                             Left over summer


There is beauty in the shape of plants


                     You can see the clouds rolling in over my old garage
                                                                         Cacti

                      My chicken coop is waiting for spring and chicks

                                                                         old bricks

                                          My old sunflowers find a new home
                                 Morris wanted to follow Maulie and me


                  A sunflower stalk and there is still beauty in it
                                                              
       Of course there is the Morning Glory in my rain gutter. Lol

                                                                     happy wednesday.

                                         

6 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Great pictures! Love the cacti and morning glories are my favorite!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Kim said...

Even though we are on different coasts, we are both experiencing a storm tonight. But I bet mine is colder than yours. Lol

Julia said...

Hi Cheri, the only place we see cacti around here are inside but I have two large Jade plants that I trim often in the house. I see that yours grows outside.

Nature is grand and I love your pictures.

Take care, JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi gals just back from Hobo quilt class so much fun. Took some pic I have to dry off! Kim I am with you,I bet your storm is colder then California,Lol hugs Cheri

Kim said...

Cheri, We had snow flurries last night!!!! Can you imagine.....this early. Just dusted the ground and was gone by morning but still....Bahhhhh!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Kim, Believe it or not if we have hail we run out and take pictures.Lol Sometimes it always being sunny gets boring. We have such mild winters that whenever it snows in the mountains everybody is getting in the cars to rush to see the snow!Lol