Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am off to Rug hooking ......

                                                                         Halloween
                                                         
                                        One of Dee's pumpkins she made



I woke up this morning with a upper back ache. I barely slept last night.I tossed and turned last night and waited for the morning light. Nothing is stopping me from going to rug hooking at Country Loft today so I am popping some aspirin and trudging ahead with the day.It's a rainy day and perfect for hooking and seeing what the gals have been doing. I have been so inspired by all the pictures of Atha Biennial I wonder if  Donna and Karen are back from Lancaster.Dee called and invited me over to see what she has been working on so this Wednesday we’ll be in for a treat. I’ll take lots of pictures today and tomorrow.This is where I am going Wednesday




Maybe this Halloween cat needs a pumpkin
 Baby Jack went to Bates Farm with his Aunt Jane.
I love this picture he is a tall boy only five months old.

5 comments:

Julia said...

I think I lost my comment so here I go again.

Jack is growing fast and is getting big. I wish he was looking at the camera but aunt Jean wants hem to look at her, never mind the bloggers... lol.

I hope that you have a great time at the hook-in.

The cat and pumpkin looks great. JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia, We had fun hooking but Dee's house got cancelled. My radiator had a problem and we'll have to reschedule another day.Cheri I got another follower!

Dog Trot Farm said...

Cheri, what a wonderful Jack-O-Lantern. You know I woke this morning with a backache too. I cleaned the coop yesterday and did some gardening, either that is the cause or old age. LOL Dee's house looks very interesting, take lots of photos to share. Have fun hooking, greetings from Maine, Julie.

Larkrise garden girl said...

HI Julie, My suv radiator has a problem.I am so bummed I had to reschedule with Dee hopefully it can get fixed quickly and I can go to her house another day this week. Cleaning a coop would do it!
Cheri

Courtney said...

Love that Jack O'Lantern. And baby Jack...what a sweetheart! Hope your back feels better soon.