Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Georgia on my mind or Pennsylvania Rug Hooker

                                           Georgia visits our Rug hooking group

                                                            The beautiful moon

Last night I was looking up at the moon when I was caught up in the beauty of the night sky.What a pretty site. Our rug hooking group was meeting Janet’s sister in law who was visiting from Pennsylvania on Tuesday. Well I could hardly wait or sleep.I was so looking forward to meeting Georgia and seeing her beautiful rugs. Here is a sneak peek of today... The rest of the story tomorrow.

 

                                                      
                           This is part of a larger rug and more tomorrow
                            of Georgia's hooked rugs

8 comments:

Kim said...

Lovely - can't wait to see more!

acorn hollow said...

very nice I am looking forward to more.
Cathy

Nancy in MT said...

Love the colors in that rug, beautiful.
Nancy

Julia said...

Now Cheri, you are teasing me with showing only bits and pieces of this beautiful rug. I would love to see the whole rug. The flowers in it reminds me of an old rug my grandmother had when I was a young girl. I never found out what happened to that old rug. It probably fell apart as they hooked on burlap bags in those days.

That moon is something isn't it. The sky is so bright tonight, it's awesome.
Have a nice time with Georgia. JB

Dog Trot Farm said...

The moon is full and just breath taking, but for whatever reason there will be no sleep for me...what a beautiful rug...looking forward to your future post and photos. Greetings from Maine, Julie.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Gals, I was gone all day having fun and I needed to catch up with stuff before I could crop all the pics.I know you'll have fun seeing her rugs.Cheri

Joanne said...

Looks wonderful - Where in PA does she live? I"m in PA too! Looking forward to the rest!

Larkrise garden girl said...

The guild meets at a library in Tunkhannock pa. Cheri