Saturday, September 10, 2011

A quick look at the San Diego Quilt Show 2011

San Diego Quilt show 2011

 San Diego's Gaslamp district






  I am so proud of my friend Linda this is her quilt she entered in
the show
 Saturday morning I woke up and kept trying to decide if I

 was going to the San Diego Quilt show. My friends had gone different days and so I decided to jump in the SUV and head to down town. Even if I was by myself I was sure to see someone I knew. So here are some pictures more Monday...........

 I love the Lincoln picture in the corner
This is my friend Janets daughter Kim who made this quilt




More Monday..........

4 comments:

Nancy in MT said...

How nice to go to a quilt show and see your friend's quilt in the exhibition, love the African quilt, such detail.
Nancy

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Nancy,I love her quilt and she did a great job. Cheri

Rugs and Pugs said...

So much talent! I look forward to seeing more.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Julia said...

Thanks for the quilt pictures. Your friend's quilt is gorgeous. JB