Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall at The Country Loft

                                                                       A perfect day




Rug hooking group met today and I didn't have any tire problems so off I went to the Loft. I was able to look at all the  new patterns and fun things to make which was so relaxing. So I looked around Country Loft and took some Fall pics of the store.



                                            First Michele was so sweet
                                            she gave me this sweet quilt for my plain faced doll.
                                            I put the doll and quilt  next to the log cabin
                                            that Jack made to take the picture.

 Michele had just finished making a dress for her new old doll. So Michele and Jan were busy discussing where to sew the hem. .



                                                            This is a Judie Tasch doll
                                               


 Janes newest stuffed bear





There was some rug hooking going on today really I promise .The hooking might have been sporatic between catching up shopping and looking at the walls full of patterns we were all having fun.  I noticed there were some new Cheri Payne patterns and

JoAnn had her stitchery patterns all over the walls and of course Donna had a new pattern for rug hooking. So enjoy a Fall look at the Country Loft in La Mesa California




How many classes can a girl sign up for? The owl on the left is a rug hooking pattern
for a stuffed owl by Donna
Cheri pattern I had to have.
I have never made a penny rug.
JoAnn has great fall patterns


This is a simple acorn fall pin. Wouldn't this be a easy hooked acorn and it looked
cute on a fall shirt  .It's about two or two and half inches.


                                                      Another Cheri Payne pattern for fall

And so ends my perfect day laughing with friends having
inspiration all around me and feeling like I got something done.

I thought maybe you would like their web site
                                                             http://www.cloft.com/

17 comments:

Nancy in MT said...

What a wonderful presentation of fall quitls. Love Cheri's quilts.
Nancy in MT

Larkrise garden girl said...

I am with you Nancy. I love Cheri quilts. I have so many of her patterns it's crazy but they're so unique.I even have some of her old books. I thought of you when I was taking pics of Cheri's quilts.Have a nice week.
Cheri

Kim said...

Holy cow, so much inspiration and so many potential projects! My head is spinning from all the great ideas.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Kim,I know what you mean. Can you see how I have a million patterns I am working on.I feel like I get inspiration everytime I go there.Plus it's a shop where everyone knows your name and the ladies are so nice.Cheri

Raymond Homestead said...

The plain face doll is soooo cute!

Leontien said...

oh that looks like a great store to take my mother in law too! To bad your so far away! ;-)

Leontien

Larkrise garden girl said...

I love dolls but dolls with no faces are precious.

Kim said...

Cheri, about the coffee - I have to have normal coffee to start the day but I like a different flavored one in the evening. I order half normal, half flavored. There must be over 100 to choose from.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Kim, It's a great machine. I sure enjoyed picking my flavor of Coffee.

Leontien, I bet your mother in law would love the shop too. I love your horse that is the most beautiful horse I have ever seen.I hope your doing O.K this week Cheri

acorn hollow said...

Oh how I love the acorn pin! I love all the colors in that shop and the lamp in the picture is wonderful. So many beautiful things to do. What a great day
Cathy

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cheri ~
LOVE your little quilt and that Tasha Tudor doll is just too sweet!
What a great shop!!!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cathy and Lauren it was such a nice day.It sure makes it feel like fall.Cheri

Courtney said...

What a fantastic place! So full of wonderful things to make! I would love to visit and spend a good long time.

Farm Girl said...

Oh I wish I had a country loft here in Bako. Not a single store sells any wool. Nor patterns really.
I guess I will have to drive down there. :)
It looks all so very pretty.

Larkrise garden girl said...

I buy wools at all sorts of places Heavens to Betsy has great wools. But there is nothing liking seeing the patterns and wools in person.Cheri

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Lovely hand dyed wools and I especially love the hooked rug acorn. Love it. Hugs Judy

Jacqueline said...

I am drooling all over the pictures of the wool.. and everything else. Thanks so much for sharing