Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just one more follower

                                     Jax the Wonder dog at Sea Port village


Ok I know what it feels like to be dieting and want to lose one more pound. Well I keep looking at my followers and I think I have been at 49 followers forever. Am I the only one that looks at the numbers and thinks whose out there? I don’t need hundreds of followers but the number 49 is starting to seem like a diet   when your not losing any weight. The number stays the same week after week.In my case it’s just the opposite I can‘t gain one. Have I reached a plateau?I had to laugh at myself the other day all my followers were gone. I was so upset I went on google blogger help and explained that I may not have bunches of followers but I do want them back Thank you very much!.Well since I did that I am getting so much blogger email I realize it is a mistake to ask a question. Now I am being punished for asking a question. I am starting to think that blogger is like the Wizard of Oz some one is sitting behind the screen but they’re no Wizard. I have images of blogger help being a lone computer monitor stuck in a closet at google and still plugged in. Every once in a while an employee complains about the noise from the monitor and they unplug it!


Where are we going?


Every time I get an email with some poor blogger out there upset because they lost their followers I feel like screaming at the screen "I have no clue how my followers came back!" All those lost souls crying out for blogger help and not realizing the phone is off the hook. Don't let me start talking about not being able to comment. Lol.
O.K I am not deranged my loyal followers just a little too much sweet tea today ! I hope you enjoyed the animal pictures in my post.  Cheri

14 comments:

Kim said...

LOL You made me snort out loud. I get so frustrated sometimes. I have been stuck at the same number of followers for a long time too. I was starting to think I've peaked - so we are on the same page!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi kim, I have to lay off the sweet tea!I think the blogger help emails is getting to me. Some people hear voices I get email from blogger forum asking for help.Lol

...Miss...Maddie's... said...

The pic of Jax is darling.
Never had a follower list... one less thing to be concerned about.
Its those that come to visit, maybe leave a comment, maybe not that I'm most tickled with...
Susan x

Larkrise garden girl said...

I too love comments the best.It's just sometimes I think maybe my blog is boring. Lol.Cheri

acorn hollow said...

Oh I think we all look at our followers. I have gained a few lately and I am always so thankful.
But I do not want to be a mega blog with thousands it would take away the friendship of it.
keep away from the curtain there is no one behind there! from the wizard of oz.
Cathy

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cathy, I too wouldn't want a mega bunch of followers. I do so love comments.I am happy for every follower I have.

Larkrise garden girl said...

I am so excited I got a follower!!! I am so happy! Thank you for joining my crazy antics.It made my day. Happy Happy day! Cheri

Farm Girl said...

Mine went missing too, and they appear and disappear without question. I just figure I will let it be. I love the pictures you have.
I see that you got your 50th follower, Yay!

Courtney said...

You are so funny! I am sometimes obsessed with the follower count. IN the beginning I was completely crazy with it! As time goes on, I'm less so. I really like seeing the number move. When I get a new follower I always go join their blog if they have one. Then I worry about getting hundreds of followers, joining all those blogs, and having to quit my day job to keep up with the commenting! LOL
Have a good day!
Courtney

Larkrise garden girl said...

Yes I can now relax. The crisis is over my new sweet follower made my day. I am glad everyone enjoyed my rant.Lol Cheri

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cheri ~
I still love getting new followers!!! When I lose one I wonder if they left because they don't like me...lol!
Congrats on #50.
Hugs ;)
Lauren

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Lauren, I can't believe how happy I was!

Leontien said...

haha i don't know when you posted that, but you got 51! whoohooo... I probably could go back and look, but i am too lazy right now and to busy typing this comment!

I love your animals and yes i too look at my followers... but sometimes it make no sense at all. i go out to new blogs, be their follower and none come back. and then other days i only go to my blog buddies and i get like 5 new followers... just doesn't make sense...

Leontien

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Leontien, I was on a sweet tea overload when I wrote that! Lol