Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July part two in Crest

4th of July festivities.


Well I hope you all enjoyed the parade. I did Maulie enjoyed watching all the people. So after the parade Hubby and I went over to the park to check out the festivities.



                                            Alpaca yarn
               The building in the background
               is the Crest clubhouse
              Built after the wildfires by volunteers.
There was music and people having a genuine good time. Here is some pictures of a Crest 4th of July.

                                               Star Spangled banner song



                                       Everyone is listening
       applause



This dog looks like Maulie

Cute 



Families decked out in red white and blue.


 Surfer baby Jack
playing piano
in his sleep.
So ends my 4th of July .


 .

6 comments:

Leontien said...

WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOO I SEE ALPACA'S!!!!

Sorry but i have a weak spot for those animals!!!!


Whoohoooohhoooooo hehe

Happy 4th of July!

LEontien

Larkrise garden girl said...

Aren't they cute! I have been to their home and saw how they processed the alpaca's fiber to make into yarn.It was really interesting.Cheri

Julia said...

Hi Cheri. You had perfect weather for the 4th of July. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Your welcome Julia!

Bee Lady said...

Looks like you had good old fashioned fun for July 4th. I love it.

Cindy Bee

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cindy Bee , Glad you liked my Independence day! Cheri