I noticed them the other day as I backed out of my driveway. One just sat up next to the school fence with a sweet look I thought until I saw my neighbors lawn.I had seen one a couple of months ago but now there were three. I tried not to panic until my hubby laughed he saw two of them in the driveway. All I could think is stay away!
Their getting closer!!! A gardeners new adversary. Yes their kind of cute but they can eat everything. Squirrels! I had never seen squirrels on top of Crest . I had heard about them in other areas of Crest on the side of the mountain but these little critters are here and are now coming to my garden. It’s only a matter of time when I will be at war. Morris is great at Gophers but Morris is getting older and frankly he is having some mental issues. O.k. I admit it Morris is a little odd that last time I saw him hanging by one paw confirmed my opinion Morris is not making good choices lately. So I sit here knowing that as I happily open my screen door in the morning. Coffee in hand ready to water there might be a couple of strangers munching on my hard work.Hubby says their cute and I tried to tell him don’t let their looks fool you .
© Cheri Larson and www.backtolarkrise.blogspot.com and Larkrise garden girl 2009-present and future posts. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cheri Larson (larkrise garden girl) www.backtolarkrise.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Larkrise garden girl
- As you can tell I love the PBS mini series Larkrise to Candleford. Love love Love the show!. Let me list my favorite things to do Gardening, quilting, rug hooking,reading and being a mom grandma and wife. I enjoy playing with my crazy shitzu Maulie who constantly makes me laugh. I have a wonderful creative daughter and a kind son in law and a sweet little grandson Jack. My husband is always woodworking in the garage which I love or playing with his trains. My crazy cat Morris is another member of our family who is the most laid back Orange tabby cat. I believe There is nothing better then working with your hands and finishing projects!!
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (43)
- ► 2012 (87)
- American Chickens
- Unwelcome neighbors running down my dirt road.
- Dee's Garden chair
- My biggest Rug and yes I think I like it!
- Butterfly days and Summer memories
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
- Hattie the hooker Cat and Jax the Wonder dog.
- It's going to be a rough morning
- Hans Christian Andersen
- Jax the Wonder Dog in Solvang
- Sunday evening
- Baby Jack Steven
- Jax the Wonder Dog is the newest Lifeguard!
- ▼ June (13)
Powered by Blogger.