I had such a nice day visiting with friends and hooking away on Friday. One of my nice friends gave me a chicken rug hooking to work on. It is a great size to work on while I am helping out at my daughters home. The new pattern is not too big and all the wool is there I have instant gratification.Hooker friends like Janet are a girls best friend! Do I need one more rug to hook? I think yes!
This new grand baby has me thinking hummmmm...
I have pondered what to call myself. Grandma doesn't sound like me and since I am of hispanic descent Nana is what I called my grandma.My mom was called Nana, so I will be a Nana.
Lol I am such a chatty girl I do have to see what everybody is up to.Since I am using their computer I can't get to pictures or download anything to my blog. Here is an old picture I have of Maulie in my Picture library file. It makes me laugh... Maulie is a little Bee.It's a Halloween picture but let say for now she is a Spring Bee... Cheri
© Cheri Larson and www.backtolarkrise.blogspot.com and Larkrise garden girl 2009-present and future posts. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cheri Larson (larkrise garden girl) www.backtolarkrise.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Larkrise garden girl
- As you can tell I love the PBS mini series Larkrise to Candleford. Love love Love the show!. Let me list my favorite things to do Gardening, quilting, rug hooking,reading and being a mom grandma and wife. I enjoy playing with my crazy shitzu Maulie who constantly makes me laugh. I have a wonderful creative daughter and a kind son in law and a sweet little grandson Jack. My husband is always woodworking in the garage which I love or playing with his trains. My crazy cat Morris is another member of our family who is the most laid back Orange tabby cat. I believe There is nothing better then working with your hands and finishing projects!!
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (43)
- ► 2012 (87)
- American Chickens
- Unwelcome neighbors running down my dirt road.
- Dee's Garden chair
- My biggest Rug and yes I think I like it!
- Butterfly days and Summer memories
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
- Hattie the hooker Cat and Jax the Wonder dog.
- It's going to be a rough morning
- Hans Christian Andersen
- Jax the Wonder Dog in Solvang
- Sunday evening
- Baby Jack Steven
- Jax the Wonder Dog is the newest Lifeguard!
- ▼ June (13)
Powered by Blogger.