Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jax the Wonder Dog in Solvang

                          I feel so Danish in this shoe!
                                       


                                                      
               Yes That is Jax the Wonder dog in a Shoe in Solvang California

 Jax is having a great vacation.
 My cousin Marlene another of my cub reporters just sent her newest report from Solvang!
 It sounds like their having a fun time.

 Solvang is a quaint Danish town also affectionately called Little Denmark. The
streets are lined with fabulous bakeries, boutiques and restaurants. It's
located in the Santa Ynez Valley in Santa Barbara's wine country.


Thanks for pictures and the report Marlene!

5 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

CUTE!

Larkrise garden girl said...

Thanks to Julia I found out jax picture wasn't visible. It's all fixed now. That is one big shoe!This day is flying by, Cheri

Julia said...

I just love this dog and all his publicity stunts. He's gonna end up famous. He should be in the movie. JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Jax is a smart dog. My cousin spends a lot of time training him. Maulie has me trained. Lol
I am working on my big rug cleaning up the edges this afternoon. Megan is asleep and baby is sleeping in his bassinet. So sweet.Remember new babies when they sleep you sleep.

acorn hollow said...

Hey I have a pair of shoes just like that! great tast jax.
Cathy