As I sit here baby mommy is asleep Baby Jack is asleep and I am wide awake. So much has changed since I had Megan that there are few words of wisdom to share about babies except sleep when they sleep. Friday I return back to my routine and back to Crest. I am sure I have alot to get caught up in my garden. My cousin vacation is winding down and Baby is going to have a bad day today Circumcision! Ow!!
I am sure none of us are going to sleep tonight. Makena is going back to her home soon and Hawlie will stay with us a couple more weeks. I sometimes wonder is it just me or is life flying by?
Baby Jack has the hiccups and I have noticed his vocal cords have gotten louder,Way louder!So I shall be back to barking dogs and Morris wanting in and out a hundred times a day.Watching to see how many more butterflies are coming into my garden. Which all you gardeners know is a great indication of how healthy your garden is. I'll be fixing hubby's dinner and just my routine of catching up with friends and wool projects . Doesn't it sound lovely. Cheri
© Cheri Larson and www.backtolarkrise.blogspot.com and Larkrise garden girl 2009-present and future posts. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cheri Larson (larkrise garden girl) www.backtolarkrise.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Larkrise garden girl
- As you can tell I love the PBS mini series Larkrise to Candleford. Love love Love the show!. Let me list my favorite things to do Gardening, quilting, rug hooking,reading and being a mom grandma and wife. I enjoy playing with my crazy shitzu Maulie who constantly makes me laugh. I have a wonderful creative daughter and a kind son in law and a sweet little grandson Jack. My husband is always woodworking in the garage which I love or playing with his trains. My crazy cat Morris is another member of our family who is the most laid back Orange tabby cat. I believe There is nothing better then working with your hands and finishing projects!!
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (43)
- ► 2012 (87)
- American Chickens
- Unwelcome neighbors running down my dirt road.
- Dee's Garden chair
- My biggest Rug and yes I think I like it!
- Butterfly days and Summer memories
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
- Hattie the hooker Cat and Jax the Wonder dog.
- It's going to be a rough morning
- Hans Christian Andersen
- Jax the Wonder Dog in Solvang
- Sunday evening
- Baby Jack Steven
- Jax the Wonder Dog is the newest Lifeguard!
- ▼ June (13)
Powered by Blogger.