Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's going to be a rough morning

As I sit here baby mommy is asleep Baby Jack is asleep and I am wide awake. So much has changed since I had Megan that there are few words of wisdom to share about babies except sleep when they sleep. Friday I return back to my routine and back to Crest. I am sure I have alot to get caught up in my garden. My cousin vacation is winding down and Baby is going to have a bad day today Circumcision! Ow!!
I am sure none of us are going to sleep tonight. Makena is going back to her home  soon and Hawlie will stay with us a couple more weeks. I sometimes wonder is it just me or is life flying by?
Baby Jack has the hiccups and I have noticed his vocal cords have gotten louder,Way louder!So I shall be back to barking dogs and Morris wanting in and out a hundred times a day.Watching to see how many more butterflies are coming  into my garden. Which all you gardeners know is a great indication of how healthy your garden is. I'll be fixing hubby's dinner and just my routine of catching up with friends and wool projects . Doesn't it sound lovely. Cheri

8 comments:

Julia said...

Oh poor little baby Jack. That is going to hurt.

I heard a program on the radio as I was driving to town about an activist movement to ban circumcisions in male babies until they can decide for themselves and the Jewish community is contesting that this would infringe on their religious rights.

Years ago it was very common but now there is a tendency to not circumcise male babies. Time has changed things.

Just hope for the best. JB

Courtney said...

Poor little cherub! It's a tough decision. I have sons and we opted for it, but still....
Sounds actually blissful to watch over new mommy and new baby while they sleep.
Take care!
Courtney

Kim said...

Poor little Jack. I'm sure you are enjoying them but it will be nice to get back to routine. I start to fidget the last couple days of vacation because I need my routines.

Farm Girl said...

I always hated having to take my boys back for that. Isn't it different from it being your own baby. Loving both of them and yet, having to stand back and watch more.
So sweet though,
I will be praying for you all.

Larkrise garden girl said...

I'm Baaack !!!

Leontien said...

I think your little baby boy is going to be just fine with a mommy like you!

Leontien

Larkrise garden girl said...

Baby Jack was a trooper. He is doing fine. Thank goodness that is over.

Julia said...

I'm glad that little Jack is doing great and it's all over and done. Hugs. JB