Friday, June 10, 2011

Hattie the hooker Cat and Jax the Wonder dog.

Hattie Bo Bo's loves rug hooking


 Megan's Cat Hattie is a rug hooker Kitty!!!
 



                                                  On my free time I hooked during baby naps.


 Friday afternoon   ....Someone was so happy to see me!!!


Jumping all over me, Hugs and kisses and yes Maulie my shitzu was ecstatic to see me.

Hubby was lonely but he said Maulie just sat at the window waiting for me. At one point I had three dogs sitting in my hubby’s easy chair. Animals do seem to love me. What is strange I had growling dogs at one point when  all three dogs were sitting with me. My husband never has that happen with the dogs but not me they all get territorial around me. Maybe somebody that understands dogs can tell me what's that all about?

Marlene's dispatch from Pismo Beach.......

 Pismo State Beach is California's only drivable beach where you can rent


all-terrain vehicles and ride on the shoreline. Downtown offers many

interesting shops and lots of restaurants plus many opportunities to enjoy beach

fun. Jax is shocked to see so many children. He heard school let out June 1st,

so it looks like summer fun has already begun!





 Pismo beach pier



 Jax the wonder dog steps into the Pacific!
 
 
Jax the Wonder dogs vacation is over. 
My cousin finished her vacation and is back home with Jax the Wonder dog. I couldn’t download the pictures last night Megan's hubby was working from home so I couldn’t use the computer yesterday .

   So ends my week away from home.The only thing that was a little disturbing was on my email. There was a email  warning from our local Crest community person. A mountain lion sighting in Crest and a number to call if you see it. I guess no more hikes with Maulie looking for Dodder. I wish she had said where it was last seen.
I'm home again.Cheri











                                                                                                  









5 comments:

Orange Sink said...

Welcome home Cheri! That is so sweet how your fur babies missed you so much! Sounds like you had a good welcoming home party!
I wonder if sometimes they need to establish the pack leader position again after someone has left the pack for awhile? Maybe I watch too much Cesar Milan! LOL!
Cathy G

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cathy, I love Cesar! I know my Maulie wants me to herself and their trying to get close to me. My husband says he never has that problem. I don't like dog fights and for some reason It happens when their getting near me it erupts. I am so happy to be home.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Cheri ~
Welcome home. Isn't it great to be greeted by the furbabies?
Your hooked piece is lookin' good!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Bee Lady said...

We have two male dogs and they are always growling around my husband and me. I think they are territorial, fighting over dominance. It's a male thing!

A mountain lion! I'd be staying inside with the doors and windows locked!

Cindy Bee

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Cindy bee, All three dogs are female and 2 are visiting and so that must be the problem. Who knows where the mountain lion was seen. Crest has lots of open spaces around us. I wish they had told us what part of the town it was at. LOl