Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hans Christian Andersen

Hans Christian Andersen a beloved author is loved by the Danish people. This Author wrote so many great fables that I loved. The princess and the pea,the little mermaid,the ugly ducking and my favorite the emperors new clothes.For some reason as a kid the idea of being naked and thinking you had wonderful clothes on was so funny.
 In Solvang there is a statue and a museum to honor this author and his wonderful talent for writing  . I am sure as a child all of you have read or been read to these great fables. 

Jax enjoys a visit with Hans Christian Andersen wishing he was still alive to write a story about him

 


This Baby has his froggy hat on and is sleeping away!Every day he looks around more and more.
                                                                         

5 comments:

Julia said...

I love those stories and read them to my kids when they were small. Cool doggie.

Thanks for the cute sleeping baby picture. he won't stay small for very long. Just adorable. Enjoy. JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia, I forgot how much babys sleep eat and you know what, I am kinda bored.I love him but at this stage not much is happening. Lol

Rugs and Pugs said...

Such a cute dog ~ but a BEAUTIFUL BABY!!! Pinch his little cheeks for me.
Hugs :)
Laure

Leontien said...

Ok just had to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Hans Christian Andersen!!! I grew up with books, LP's and tapes with all this story!

Thanks
Leontien

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Leontien, It's amazing how many great stories he wrote. Cheri