Saturday, May 28, 2011

Waiting for Baby Jack today


 Mekenna and Hallie in the morning.
   This morning

I don’t know how I slept last night. I was up late watching a true crime murder story on the T.V I  just ended up scaring myself. Lol! The one good thing about having Megan’s dogs here is they bark and I feel safer alone because what criminal is going to come into a house with three dogs barking at them. I have to stop watching crime show's Lol!

I am so restless for this day. Being a mom never ends and Megan will soon learn about the love for a  child and how overwhelming it is.When you look at that face wow it's a miracle.
 I have never seen my husband such a softy. He came home from the hospital thursday talking about vag deliverys, c sections and the baby pictures on the wall of the hospital floor. As he talked about the babys that were so small and how healthy they are now he got little small tears. I think when he sees this baby he is going to lose it. Lol
 I woke this morning with a couple of tears and I know I am going to shed some today. I fed the dogs and I think my daughter is going to be annoyed how fussy  those two have gotten about having to have shredded cheese on their dog food.  I cannot imagine what being a grandparent will be like. I pray that everything goes well today. Tick tock tick tock……..

15 comments:

Nancy in MT said...

Keeping good thoughts and only the best for you and your family.
Nancy

Courtney said...

Praying right along with you for a safe and wonderful delivery experience for your daughter and grandbaby!
Blessings,
Courtney

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Blogger friends, It's 1207 no news yet, Cheri

Julia said...

Oh Cheri, I'm still on pins and needles for the baby to arrive. Being a grandparent is awesome and it's a great feeling. It's just more love and pride all bundled up together. I got to get back to the barn. Blessings, JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Julia, I can hardly wait it's 110 and hubby is on his way home. The baby room is ready! He called and told me that he got up at 530 to get everything done.I know your checking on the calf. No news yet, Cheri

Kim said...

Prayers for a safe delivery. Can't wait to read your happy news and "meet" your grand baby .

Lizzie said...

Being a grandparent is one of the most rewarding, amazing things in life. Good luck and enjoy..
Lizzie
xxx

Larkrise garden girl said...

Still waiting 330 Cheri

Julia said...

I'm still checking and thinking of all of you. It takes time to make a pretty baby boy. God bless. Hugs, JB

Linda, NE Iowa said...

Anxious for all the babies to be born. It's almost 9:30 pm Central Time and nothing updated so will check first thing tomorrow. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Orange Sink said...

Will be waiting to hear Cheri! Keeping your family in prayer!
Cathy G

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Blogger friends it's 9 oclock pacific time and C section time. Please send prayers out to Megan and Baby she is having a rough time, Cheri

Larkrise garden girl said...

Baby Jack is here! 9 lbs 14 oz . My daughter is intensive care . I hope to see them tomorrow.Baby Jack is in the Nicu .Thanks for all your prayers!Cheri

Julia said...

Congratulations Grandma Cheri...

I'm sorry that your daughter had to have a C section after all that waiting but that's how it had to be. My prayers were raise to the Lord today in church for your intentions and your daughter.

I'm so glad that Jack is finally here and can't wait to see him. I'm sending my best wishes of a quick recovery to your daughter.

Wow, baby Jack is a big baby. almost 10 pounds.

Thanks for the update and good news. Hugs for everyone. JB

Farm Girl said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy that you have your grandson now! I will be praying for you all. It is a very blessed time. So glad he is here.What a big boy he is.