Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Blessings

The power of a prayer




Baby is doing better thanks for all the prayers. Baby’s Mom is leaving intensive care and their both going to be reunited . Since my daughter was sent to another hospital to be in the intensive care Baby sent to the nicu they have little time together. So today they will meet each and Jack and I are glad to let them be this new little family. Once I knew my daughter was getting out of intensive care I could actually start being normal. I could not even do anything my head was like being on pause. So today I cut out my borders for a quilt I am doing and did some dishes and just felt blessed. I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t have vented a little on my blog. I didn’t want to see friends which is not me. The worry of these weeks and her being in the hospital was overwhelming at times. I felt like I had all these blogger moms and grandma’s giving me support during these last weeks. Thank You so much for your prayers it has meant so much to me ! Cheri

5 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for everyone. Now I hope you can relax and enjoy being a fun, doting grandma to baby Jack.
Hugs, Kim

Orange Sink said...

I know you must feel so very relieved that things are going good! Welcome to sweet baby Jack! You are so blessed and we are hoping to see pics of him when things settle down a little!
Congrats to Grandma and Grandpa and the new family!
Cathy G

Larkrise garden girl said...

I can hardly wait to see his little face too. I have my camera ready. Cheri

Courtney said...

How wonderful to have Mom and baby doing well and getting to bonding soon! You all must be done in with tiredness and worry. I hope that you are breathing a big sigh of relief and getting excited to snuggle a new little bundle!
Blessings to all!
Courtney

Julia said...

I'm so glad to hear the good news and that you can relax a bit now that the worst is over. Hugs, JB