The power of a prayer
Baby is doing better thanks for all the prayers. Baby’s Mom is leaving intensive care and their both going to be reunited . Since my daughter was sent to another hospital to be in the intensive care Baby sent to the nicu they have little time together. So today they will meet each and Jack and I are glad to let them be this new little family. Once I knew my daughter was getting out of intensive care I could actually start being normal. I could not even do anything my head was like being on pause. So today I cut out my borders for a quilt I am doing and did some dishes and just felt blessed. I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t have vented a little on my blog. I didn’t want to see friends which is not me. The worry of these weeks and her being in the hospital was overwhelming at times. I felt like I had all these blogger moms and grandma’s giving me support during these last weeks. Thank You so much for your prayers it has meant so much to me ! Cheri
© Cheri Larson and www.backtolarkrise.blogspot.com and Larkrise garden girl 2009-present and future posts. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Cheri Larson (larkrise garden girl) www.backtolarkrise.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Larkrise garden girl
- As you can tell I love the PBS mini series Larkrise to Candleford. Love love Love the show!. Let me list my favorite things to do Gardening, quilting, rug hooking,reading and being a mom grandma and wife. I enjoy playing with my crazy shitzu Maulie who constantly makes me laugh. I have a wonderful creative daughter and a kind son in law and a sweet little grandson Jack. My husband is always woodworking in the garage which I love or playing with his trains. My crazy cat Morris is another member of our family who is the most laid back Orange tabby cat. I believe There is nothing better then working with your hands and finishing projects!!
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (43)
- ► 2012 (87)
- A lot can happen in a day
- What Memorial Day means to me
- Sunday Blessings
- Waiting for Baby Jack today
- The longest Day
- No Comment Oh yes I Am!
- From my out post in Crest
- No Comment or mute button on.
- Mekenna, Mekenna , Mekenna,
- Friday wait and see
- Searching for Witch's Hair and the color yellow
- My Thursday dilemma's
- Spring time and a garden tour
- Heavens To Betsy wool Give away winner! Orange Sin...
- Heavens to Betsy wool Give away and a baby that n...
- Mother's Day week Heavens To Betsy Wool Give away...
- United States of America!!!!
- ▼ May (17)
Powered by Blogger.