Friday, May 27, 2011

The longest Day



 Mekenna took my toy!




This week crawled by. I felt like a clock watcher. I had no concentration for any thing. Megan being in the hospital for a month on Sunday has been a trying time for her and us. Mekenna had a trip to the vet a couple days ago after seeing my daughter. Well the yelpy dog was because some how or another she sprained her back! She was walking fine and I just thought she was missing Megan but there was something else going on. I swear that dog is channeling my daughter . Mekenna is acting more normal and wagging her tail these last couple days.

The big day is tomorrow I am not going to be able to sleep but Saturday is the day the baby will be delivered one way or another.Hubby is up at her home finishing painting her baby room trim and I have tonight and tomorrow to be alone and try to keep my thoughts on a good healthy baby. I have been so worried and stuff I can’t even digest what the day is going to feel like tomorrow. I am so thankful for all the prayers everyone has said for Megan. The ups and downs of this pregnancy has been a roller coaster. The hospital their at has an excellent nicu and if the baby has any problems their ready. 37 weeks wow these last three weeks have crawled by and tomorrow I will greet this little baby . Well I am off to do anything to get my mind off the clock .Hugs to all Cheri

12 comments:

Courtney said...

Warm wishes and lots of prayers for you and your daughter tomorrow! I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Courtney

Kim said...

Oh, I can't wait for you to meet this baby. And I am equally anxious for poor Mekenna to get reunited with your daughter. I know how my millie acted years ago when I left her for a month. My mother thought she would die before I returned.
I hope this comment goes through - I am trying your tip.

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Courtney and Kim, I can't even imagine how tomorrow is going to be like. Mekenna seem to be doing better but she is missing her home and poor Maulie has been a good hostess.I am glad you were able to comment Kim., I sure do hope they fix it soon, Cheri

Julia said...

Hi Cheri, Sorry I'm late checking your blog. I haven't forgotten about you. It's been a busy morning and I'm playing catch-up.

One more day and Bingo... The baby will melt your heart and you will be in heaven on earth. That's what will happen tomorrow.

I still hold your daughter and baby in my prayers that everything will be alright.

Take a camomile tea to calm your nerves and get some rest. Hugs. JB

Orange Sink said...

It seems like forever when you're waiting and then all of a sudden it's time!!! Prayers and good thoughts for your family tomorrow as you welcome the precious little one!
Hugs!
Cathy G

debra said...

Sending postive thoughts for your new little one. There is nothing better than cuddling a brand new baby!

Saundra said...

Sending prayers your way and hope you and your daughter are able to wrap yours arms around each other while cuddling the baby at the same time. Lord knows this has been a rough delivery.

I'm surprised I was able to post this message to you and will be even more surprised if it shows up on your blog. Blogger has had a real bad attitude latey.

Julia said...

Cheri, It's almost Saturday. Just a wee bit longer to wait. Keeping you and your family in m prayers. JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Saundra thanks for prayers our way. Cheri

Julia said...

Yeah, It's Saturday and I hope that I will hear some good news soon. Your daughter and her baby are still in my prayers and all the whole family.

Tis waiting is getting to me too now. Hugs, JB

Larkrise garden girl said...

Julia, I have been up since six thirty .Their going to try to start with a normal birth but if Megan is having trouble it will go to a C section. The doctor says it will be his call what's best for them both if it's too hard for her body. The MS is the complication and that is why it's such a big deal. Jack is still in an hour and 20 minutes away painting the trim on the baby's room . Cheri

Julia said...

Thanks Cheri. I'll keep checking up on here. JB